Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
"Kick Player" button
04-05-2014, 09:23 AM
RE: "Kick Player" button
if anyone starts trash taking with me, I just = ) smile back at them. Lol then they don't have a clue what to say. If they carry on I shread them with my lethal comebacks Smiley_XD then I break their hearts by getting a pan and say "boom bich, get out the way" "ain't nobody got time for this" Lolz I have fun bullying the bullies Smiley_Trollface

I don't think the kick idea you suggested will ever work. It will be misused but on the other hand like a 3v3 you need 5 out of 6 people to kick the player out. Maybe that could work idk.

[Image: Navel.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-05-2014, 09:45 AM
It'll bring chaos
Allowding host to kick might be better though...

[Image: abhwdv.png]
04-12-2014, 01:40 AM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2014 01:43 AM by Drako111.)
Omg, please add this button. I hate those guys who dont want to click ready and find this funny.
Edit: at least vote to kick player would be better idea.
04-12-2014, 05:17 AM
Drako, more often than not, the people who don't click ready are busy doing something. I know that several of the people I play with will use that time to use the restroom or to start/finish cooking a meal. The people that should concern you are the ones that click it repeatedly. In any case, this idea (including the vote) has been suggested and denied many times. Just search the forums for threads about kicking players and you'll see all the reasons listed and why this wouldn't work.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
04-14-2014, 03:51 AM
yea but fact is not all player a sweet or nice some wil use it the bad way so we have to find someting els

[Image: 2s9ojh1.jpg]
04-14-2014, 07:12 PM
hmmm a kick button... ill never get to play a game then
04-14-2014, 08:07 PM
While in concept the idea is good, in execution we will just see people abusing this to kick higher/lower levels, you can see this system in a few other flash games and it just makes the player dissatisfied.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
04-14-2014, 08:15 PM
hmm yes end if you kick players who are a higher lvl than you or better than you should be fair everybody deserve a change to play i mean we are all even in game

[Image: 2s9ojh1.jpg]