Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
#Weapon Packs 7 And 8 Ideas-#Plz Add To Beo2!!!!!!!!!
03-26-2014, 10:53 AM
#Weapon Packs 7 And 8 Ideas-#Plz Add To Beo2!!!!!!!!!
[font=Arial][size=medium]

Weapon Pack 7: 75 Credits

Manual Shuriken Grenade: Like the Cluster Grenade, but you set the fuse by pressing keys 1-9. The fuse can be no longer than 9 seconds. This grenade will release 5 shurikens on explosion, with each shuriken doing 6 damage, with the original blast doing 5.

Ricochet Shower: Like the Death From Above, but drops 3 Bouncers instead of missiles. Deals up to 54 damage (18 per bouncer).

Shuriken San: Throws 3 shuriken mines that explode and deal 15 damage each on contact with any egg. They stick on the ground and will only explode when they hit an egg. The 3 mines should be split like the missiles in the Triple-X and should not take the same path as each other like the Repeater so that they do not all land in the same place (so the mines will be in different areas).

Cyanide Needle: A poison needle that does not do any damage immediately when it hits, but will do 2 damage at the end of that turn. Next turn, it will do 4 damage, and them 8, and then 16, and so on (the poison gets stronger over time).

Gong Show: A huge gong that deals 30 damage to any egg in the vicinity 6 turns after it is thrown. It should be a heavy weapon like the Dynamite or the Old Boot. Similar to the Turret, but instead of lasers it will shoot a sound wave that can damage multiple eggs.

Weapon Pack 8: 75 Credits

Ice Grenade: A grenade that will shoot out shards of ice. Like the Cluster Grenade, the initial blast will do 10 damage and the resulting 5 shards will do 5 damage each. The shards will freeze any eggs that they touch (freezing is like the ice bow or ice dynamite), making this a good weapon for freezing groups of enemies.

Flash Bomb: A grenade that will deal 20 damage as well as stunning the target(s). When stunned, an egg cannot move and the red crosshair used for aiming will shake wildly, making it much harder to hit a target. An egg will be stunned 2 to 5 turns after being flash bombed, and then the effect will wear off.

Stalagmite Stab: Like the Air Strike, but a flare is shot that comes up from the ground and a spike comes up and deals 25 damage.

Cluster Airstrike: An airstrike that will drop a missile that, when hitting the ground, explodes into 4 cluster grenades. Each of these cluster grenades will explode into 4 mini clusters. The original missile will do 5 damage. The cluster grenades do 3 base damage each, with 2 damage per cluster. The total damage is 49.

Ultra Eggo Zappiter: A huge laser that fries eggs alive. Like the Railgun, it shoots through terrain. The laser does 25 damage per egg. Its width is much higher than the Railgun, and the laser stuns all enemies in its path for 2 turns after use. Use it when enemies are lined up and zap them all. It does up to 75 enemy damage total.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-26-2014, 10:55 AM
RE: #Weapon Packs 7 And 8 Ideas-#Plz Add To Beo2!!!!!!!!!
Please make it we need to weps john and rob
03-26-2014, 10:57 AM
That manual shuriken sounds dangerous........... I like it.

[Image: tSlPgRY.png]
03-26-2014, 11:08 AM
I am sure there coming out with a new pack.... soon. lol, but I like it.
03-26-2014, 11:09 AM
In time my friends, in time can't rush perfection eh?

[Image: S7HBxPs.png]
03-26-2014, 11:45 PM
Maybeh pack 7 and 8 will be a mixture of this and other requests just so they can make every1 happy Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: e99edc168a.jpg]
You shall be cut down... 雲散霧消 (i also got a Pentakill that game, but sshshsshh don't tell anyone)
03-27-2014, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2014 05:24 PM by Birogrolph.)
Some good ideas, Swaggedout. I love the weapon names too. Are you good at art? Some diagrams would be great
03-31-2014, 04:51 AM
that flash bom is a very good idea
05-27-2014, 10:16 PM
ultra eggo zappiter seems too overpowering
like the dragon thingy in beo1

[Image: aH82gSj]
05-28-2014, 02:52 AM
I like the flash bomb hehe