Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Yet another weird bug
03-21-2014, 05:34 AM
Yet another weird bug
The invisible wall

It's a horizontal, invisible wall that you cannot see, which runs across the full screen (just under me)

He first threw a dynamite, which reflected off that invisible wally thing. At first I thought it was a one time thing. But it happened again, with a cluster grenade. So I requested him to do it again. (As you can see me screaming in the chatbox.) He did it with the raspberry, which clearly marked the path along which it traveled. He bounced it off the bouncy wall, it hit the invisible wall thing, reflected back and hit him square in the face (He's covered by explosion)

I'm almost a 100% sure there is no terrain piece over there, because he shot through different parts of the air to try and hit me.

Anyway, here's the pic:
[Image: 11il5l4.png]

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-21-2014, 05:36 AM
RE: Yet another weird bug
Yeah weird bug. We won that game, amazing and funny match Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
03-21-2014, 05:52 AM
too strange it happens when u both play together lol what ever stop playing there will be no glitch hahaha

“After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke
03-21-2014, 06:17 AM
Hahahaha that's true lol

Whenever Pokemon and I play together, there are always some screen shot worthy moments Smiley_Smile

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
03-21-2014, 07:45 AM
so do not disturb admin glitch on u both so only u both can solve this problem by stop playing with each other lol

“After you find out all the things that can go wrong, your life becomes less about living and more about waiting.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Choke