Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Artists United™
03-20-2014, 07:18 AM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2014 06:16 AM by Droidegg.)
Artists United™
From the begging of Bad Eggs Online 2 I was planning on creating this thread so everybody can enjoy the art of the forum from a group of people and separately by everybody.The reason I used the Trade Mark ( ™ ) is because that's something that has never happened before and must not be copied
The idea of Artist United™ is that every designer/artist should feel that he is in a team,a team that has not a competitive
meaning at all but just a bunch of people that love what they are doing,in this case art,and do it together.This Clan will not be an in-game clan but a forum designing clan.If this becomes big then events and drawing tournaments will take place and everybody will be able to join and not only the members of our clan.

The people that want to join must:
  • Be reliable
  • Post a designed picture in this thread and put his name on it to prove that he created it and If I like it then he is in.
  • Be friendly to the community
________________________________________________________________________________​___________________________
Thanks to Naval for creating this amazing chatroom so we can all talk about what we will be doing in the clan and talk about other things too!Here's the Chatroom
________________________________________________________________________________​___________________________

The Artists United™ roster right now is empty but I am going to put the available places

Founder/Leader:Droidegg
The Leader can add/kick people to the group and start competitions.
Co-Leader:DragonBolt
Can add/kick and just helps the Leader in jobs/art requests.
First Artist:NaVeLmAfIaKiD
Manages who will make a certain theme/badge.
Secondary Artist:halogame1
Just a member&Other the people are able to tell him what to do.
Third Artist:Just a member&Other the people are able to tell him what to do.
User 1:
Just a clan member.
User 2:
Just a clan member.
User 3:
Just a clan member.
User 4:
Just a clan member.
User 5:
Just a clan member
*Note:There can be other members too but we'll see on course.

You should remember that to join Artist United™ you can be in another clan too (If there is not problem of the leader of you clan). That's the reason why it's not a competitive clan and just a clan to have fun into.

Moderators don't put this in the Clan Discussion Thread because in here there will be the art of the users of this clan...

That's it for now...I would love it if you could join.Members that I want to join (Artists) are:Halogame1 and DragonBolt! Smiley_Smile
________________________________________________________________________________​_____________________________
Art Section
[Image: 344wr6h.png] Made by NaVeLmAfIaKiD
[Image: ePdCDeW.png] Made by halogame1
[Image: 2j51fme.jpg] Made by DragonBolt
________________________________________________________________________________​_____________________________

S A T A N I S T H E O N E
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-20-2014, 07:35 AM
RE: Artists United™
that is some speech droidegg

goodluck with your ''art'' clan i guess
Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: VFFqza0.gif]
03-20-2014, 07:35 AM
I would love to join this I love to do art special bad eggs art! I would love to join.

I think im good. My Taking over the moon got posted on bad eggs facebook which I dint even know about. (Thanks Donkins you Smiley_RockOn )
I did alright in the Pimp your eggs competitons - http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...p?tid=1033 page 1

and this is what I currently did -

[Image: 344wr6h.png]

Hope I good enough to join btw this is a nice idea!

[Image: Navel.gif]
03-20-2014, 12:53 PM
Nice egg naval (to short)
03-20-2014, 02:01 PM
Nice Idea !!
This Is So Cool, I Will Not Join For The Same Reasons That I'm not In Any Other Clan, But Anyway I Wish You The Best, And At The Moment If You Decide Start Some Big Artistic Project You Can Count On me, I Hope We Could Make Something Together For The BEO Community And Congrats For Taking The Initiative

[Image: 0zpInVK.jpg]
03-20-2014, 03:28 PM
Naval,okay you're in as a First Artists.
And Pixaner,I meant that you can join even if you participate in another clan.You don't have to be in one. Smiley_Smile

03-20-2014, 03:38 PM
I don't think "clan" is really the right term... I'd almost call it an "artists' lounge". Why the difference? Because then you can effectively gather all the artists and take orders for sigs and other works as well as help each other to learn new tricks and share tips on how to do things easier/more effectively.

Not having an artistic bone in my body, I don't think this would be good for me. Smiley_Wink
But, that all said, I think you might be more willing to consider participating, Pixaner, and that I might put a new spin on it for you, Droidegg.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
03-20-2014, 03:46 PM
I used the term "clan" because when I gather more people I plan on doing Clan Art Competitions and such.It still has spark of the meaning of the word clan.Anyways,It would be awesome if you could but as you said you can't so no problem.I already have one member,Naval and if Pixaner still can join the there's no problem with me.Thanks for your critic. Smiley_Smile

03-20-2014, 10:31 PM
Can I join? Droid? Please? Smiley_BigGrin I'm an artist! Me! Me!

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
03-20-2014, 11:31 PM
DragonBolt,of course you are in my friend!I said in the thread that I wanted you and halogame1 to join.
You are going to be the Co-Leader!
The rules are to make something so you can join but since you are already in then take your time making something for Artists United TM! Smiley_Smile