Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
How do you give REP for posts?
03-19-2014, 07:04 AM
How do you give REP for posts?
Title. How do you give rep for posts? i've seen people do it but no idea how they did.

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-19-2014, 05:05 PM
RE: How do you give REP for posts?
Go to a particular user's profile. Look at the forum info column. Go to Reputation and click 'rate'
Hope that helps
03-20-2014, 03:31 AM
I know that but what do i click to give it for a POST a particular psot not just give them rep.

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
03-20-2014, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2014 04:30 AM by troll2.)
that function was disable, an many others in forum . on first day on top of everypost u had an option to rep that reply, but was disable along time ago,now u are only able to give a rep on profiles.

but no matter even when we had that function everyone just used personal reps, so admins found posts rep system was useless because beo2 forum users are not enought mature to use it, anyways rep system is still a joke here, theres no merit earning reps , its a i give u u give me system,

could be more intelligent and mature remove profile rep and only let give rep for posts, that way everyone will work on posting quality posts , to get a rep, and we can avoid ppl getting fake reps like so many have now, so a user with a high reps will mean hes an active and useful member and not a spammer or rep farmer like so many in this forum

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]