Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Clan Suggestion
11-04-2013, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2013 09:02 AM by s9b1.)
Clan Suggestion
Hello all! How are you all? :-)

I got few ideas about clan suggestion

Add:

• Clan page with:

→ Clan ranking and lists of members (Clan master, Clan Assistant, Clan Officer; each has it's own play role)

→ Clan-mates Friendlists. Other than 10 friends to invited. Why not add another clan mate for invitation?

→ Clan weapons unlock (Contribute to your clan using your EXP. You get a certain amounts of Clan Token base on your contribution. Use Clan Token to unlock clan's weapons; note: when you leave clan, all your weapons lost, until you join another clan)

→ Clan Wealth (it total contribution of exp from all clan mates). Use clan wealth to buy weapons in market for your clan mates to buy it

→ Clan score system:

Total Win:

Total Lost:

That all I had so far. Reply if you got more ideas and comments what you think Smiley_Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-04-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: Clan Suggestion
I like all but the weapons and wealth system. Those allow the players that are actually in a clan to gain a larger advantage than someone who isn't.

11-04-2013, 01:18 PM
instead of typing a random guild. I think that after you made a guild. You can invite people to it. instead of people just typing a guild that you started. just because it's a cool name. maybe there could be a clan hall to. or something. lol
11-05-2013, 12:58 AM
(11-04-2013 09:26 AM)epicgamer Wrote:  I like all but the weapons and wealth system. Those allow the players that are actually in a clan to gain a larger advantage than someone who isn't.

100% agree with you.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
11-06-2013, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 03:26 PM by s9b1.)
Well if there clan system open. People can just join any clan to get benefited.
11-08-2013, 09:56 AM
I like your ideas, but I agree with epicgamer and do not like the weaps and wealth part. Perhaps there could be a leaderboard for clans where we could see which clan has the most combined xp and other combined stats. Also, I think something needs to be changed about the clan system because it seems like you can basically type whatever you wish in front of your name. Due to this, then it would be unfair because people could clan hop.

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]