04-13-2014, 04:39 AM
RE: reporting other players for no reason
thats why i never talk in 1vs1 because i maybe can get reported for nothing

[Image: 2s9ojh1.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-14-2014, 05:58 AM
Yesterday I was playing with Campz22 in some 2v2's. We were talking in team chat the entire time and this one guy joined, I dont remember his name, something like Carp, anyways he started calling us names because we had weapon packs. We didn't even acknowledge his existence, we just kept talking in team chat. During the middle of the 2nd game with this same guy, he said "I report you".

So I told campz, "hey if its true if this guy did report us then we should both just report him".
Which he did report us. And we in turn both reported him. Dropped his rep down to 6. (his rep was already a little rough).

Even though I am not normally that type of person to say "hey so-and-so did it to me so lets do it back". I'm personally sick and tired of getting -repped for doing nothing, just like the rest of you.

So my advice is this, play in groups. If you can catch someone reporting you unfairly, then the group of you can report them back. At least this way, once their rep gets low enough they wont be able to unfairly report anyone. Maybe, just MAYBE they will learn their lesson.

04-14-2014, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2014 06:09 AM by darklord2424.)
hmm i think he dont learn hes lesson if he did it wicht no reason i think he dint learn it

04-14-2014, 07:54 AM
I wish with the report ,that you could give reasons because Including myself everyone gets reported for no reason ,sometimes its because people are mad they lost to you.

[Image: ilym_zps2d39d4f1.gif]
04-14-2014, 09:27 AM
(04-14-2014 07:54 AM)The Mom Wrote:  I wish with the report ,that you could give reasons because Including myself everyone gets reported for no reason ,sometimes its because people are mad they lost to you.

well that is a great idea mom but the only problem with that is that ppl lie
everyone lies all the time so they can report you and for the reason they could say
you cursed when in reality you didnt so everyone lies so idk about tht :/

[Image: VFFqza0.gif]
04-14-2014, 05:30 PM
yup like wild mud say ppl lie end fact is that nothing can scan the chat to see or its true or not what the reason for the report is

04-14-2014, 10:53 PM
Another reporting without reason today. I was playing 3vs3 with two friends. We all had 10rep and after game all of us had 8. Reported because we have packs and won. LOL
04-15-2014, 12:05 AM
that happent also to me i mean what can we do that we can buy packs end they dont can do that

04-15-2014, 05:32 AM
maybe it should go back to the way it was where you cant report someone
LIKE BEO1 in beo1 you cant report anyone but i still think that negative rep ppl
should not be able to talk :/ id want to change too much but
thats my idea go back to the way it was in beo1

[Image: VFFqza0.gif]
04-15-2014, 06:06 AM
(04-15-2014 05:32 AM)wildmut Wrote:  maybe it should go back to the way it was where you cant report someone
LIKE BEO1 in beo1 you cant report anyone but i still think that negative rep ppl
should not be able to talk :/ id want to change too much but
thats my idea go back to the way it was in beo1

hmm ikr that was is better no report sistem end if you quit end get -rep you vant talk should be bette