Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Votes - 4.43 Average
PIMP YOUR EGG | Winners
02-25-2014, 12:59 AM
Exclamation PIMP YOUR EGG | Winners
Two weeks ago we asked you all to pimp your eggs... and you have well and truly delivered.

We've been really impressed with the effort and imagination of everyone involved. There are so many awesome eggs to choose from.

With so many deserving of a prize, it's been a very difficult decision, one of the hardest we've ever made. After lots of ummming and ahhhhing and numerous utterings of "oh but that one is awesome as well", we've picked our top 3.

Here they are. Fully pimped!

[Image: ehlws9.png]

Unfortunately, when there are winners, there have to be losers. But don't be disheartened. We want to thank everyone who took part. We have had a lot of fun judging this one. It's been a cracker.

Cheers,
John & Rob

PS: WINNERS: credits will be automatically added to your account in due course.

[Image: 6f0d5i.png][Image: 2cculqp.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-25-2014, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2014 01:24 AM by AlbertPujols5.)
RE: PIMP YOUR EGG | Winners
Good job everyone. I can't argue the results. Until next time. Thanks for the comp!

PS: Funny thing is, all the winners submitted on page 12! Maybe its a good luck page Haha

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
02-25-2014, 01:02 AM
Great job to the winners! There were definitely a lot of strong entries this time, way more than I was expecting.
I'm definitely looking forward to future competitions to see what awesome content you guys can make Smiley_Smile

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
02-25-2014, 01:11 AM
Thank you for victory Smiley_Smile i tried to make the best egg Smiley_Smile
Congratulations to everyone who won awards and those who did not because there were a lot of good and interesting eggs Smiley_Smile

Asuris
02-25-2014, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2014 01:20 AM by Lakni07.)
Congrats guys.. Great job.. Juz wasnt fortunate enuf for this.. Gud luck!
Btw HELLO Rob nd John, seeing both of u on at the same time for the first time Smiley_BigGrin
02-25-2014, 01:27 AM
Congratulations to all the winners! I remember looking through the thread, that there were some entries that didn't win but were awesome too. I'll probably enter the next competition if it's as competitive as this one.
02-25-2014, 01:28 AM
I just want to chip in and reiterate what an amazing competition this has been. We really didn't know what to expect with this one but we were really impressed by the entries we got. There were a lot of strong contenders and it certainly wasn't easy picking a top 3 but we're happy with our choices. That Templar Knight is totally epic Asuris, excellent work on that!

Thanks again to everyone who entered!

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
02-25-2014, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2014 04:34 AM by SenSei.)
congratulation to all winners,nice job, hoping to see similar tough entries in next competition.

02-25-2014, 01:40 AM
Hmm I should had pit more effort . Anyway congrats to those winners! Anyway wasnt this eggs need to be added in game? O.o ill partecipate in next competition Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
02-25-2014, 01:57 AM
Congratulations for the 3 winners, and thanks everybody who participated!

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
Thread Closed