Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
I cant swap weapons and i only have Grednades
02-16-2014, 05:47 PM
I cant swap weapons and i only have Grednades
Hey am not sure if this is with anyone else but my weapons bar isnt working all i have is Nades and am not to good with them and its really fustrating and a annoying Smiley_HulkSmiley_HulkSmiley_Hulk So please fix this bug or tell me how to fix it!! PRETTY PLEASE Smiley_BigGrinSmiley_BigGrinSmiley_BigGrin
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-17-2014, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 02:09 AM by Rob Donkin.)
RE: I cant swap weapons and i only have Grednades
Looks like we may have introduced a new bug in the latest update (someone else with the same issue here: http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...p?tid=1101)

Is Gecko your in-game username as well?

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
02-17-2014, 07:15 AM
Yes. And thank you for noticing my thread Smiley_BigGrin
02-18-2014, 12:17 PM
Smiley_Shocked ya know? grenades are still nice and all.... we need nades only as a gamemode again lol

[Image: S7HBxPs.png]
02-23-2014, 12:30 PM
am woundring when will the bug be fixed?
02-24-2014, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2014 01:42 AM by troll2.)
@gecko

try to delete all yout cache and cookies browser, and then reload the game again,

try to open the game in a different browser

(if after deleting cookies and cache dont work)

or try to download the swf file , and u will not need a browser to play, the button to download the files in in main page of game, say download for webasters [Image: 2wf0bjn.jpg]

hope this fix ur problem , its not a general bug, seems to be only you, thats why donkins cant make to much , try to do the steps and then if dont work take screenshots and send them to admins or if u can take a video of the problem and send them, that will help a lot

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
02-24-2014, 08:18 PM
I wasn't aware that this was still a problem. I thought it had been sorted. I believe it's being caused by a caching issue though so you might want to try clearing your cache (which you can look up on Google how to do if you don't know already).

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]