Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 24 Votes - 4.58 Average
PIMP YOUR EGG | Competition
02-08-2014, 01:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-2014 02:55 AM by JohnDonkin.)
Lightbulb PIMP YOUR EGG | Competition
It's competition time Bad Eggers. We're calling it "PIMP YOUR EGG".
For the chance to win free credits (1st prize: 250 CREDITS; 2nd prize: 100 CREDITS; 3rd prize: 50 CREDITS), this is what we want you to do...

Instructions:
1) Get an egg (Either by scaring a chicken into laying one... or from your local shop)
2) Then pimp your egg! Use your egg to create a character. Draw a face. Make a hat? Beard? Hair? Backdrop? You decide. Go nuts. The more creative and inventive the better. Below you can see some eggsamples that we have made ourselves. But you can do better!!!
3) Photograph your egg and post it, along with your username, on the forum for your chance to win.

EGGSAMPLES:
[Image: 2vxhhmb.jpg]

Rules
1) CLOSING DATE for entries is 21 February 2014.
2) Entries must include a real egg.
3) Entries must be your own work. Cheating will not be tolerated. Using other people's ideas, copying or posting images found on the internet is forbidden. You will be disqualified from this and future competitions if you try to cheat!
4) Photos must be uploaded to our forum in this thread along with your in-game username.
5) Maximum of 5 entries per person.
6) Rob and I will judge the entries and our decision will be final.
7) We will award 1st, 2nd and 3rd placed prizes of 250, 100 and 50 credits respectively.
8) By posting your photos here you understand that you are granting a license to Bad Eggs Online to use them as they see fit. See the Terms and Conditions section for more information.

[Image: 6f0d5i.png][Image: 2cculqp.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-08-2014, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2014 12:54 AM by troll2.)
RE: PIMP YOUR EGG | Competition
lets put some presure into the competition, hope this inspire all competitors !

1.-[Image: 2myb5ae.png]

2.-[Image: 2n9kpzs.png]

3.- [Image: fx4i06.png]

4.-BEO2 Tim Burton's style

[Image: kei6w6.png][Image: 29bdnqp.png]

good luck to all participants,

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
02-08-2014, 01:14 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014 03:41 PM by AlbertPujols5.)
Nice Competition!

This spot is reserved for me!

My very first eggs made in real life!
I am just practicing, I will get better hopefully! Smiley_Smile

1.] Creature- Purple hair, Blue cape
Spoiler :
[Image: xfnss4.jpg]
[Image: xlklzo.jpg]

2.] Mask of Doom
Spoiler :
[Image: 2466ws1.jpg]
3.] Monkey!
Without hat
Spoiler :
[Image: mbkgsw.jpg]

With hat
Spoiler :
[Image: i2nbyt.jpg]
4.] Dinoegg
Spoiler :
[Image: fv9ybl.jpg]
[Image: eim4cz.jpg]
5.] Gargoylegg
Spoiler :
[Image: 27ywriw.jpg]
Username: AlbertPujols5
More to come for sure!

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
02-08-2014, 01:19 AM (This post was last modified: 02-15-2014 09:31 PM by This Is Fun.)
Woot! Nice to see the first official competition of BEO2!

So I finally got time to PIMP MY EGG!
Spoiler :
HEADLESS!!
[Image: 2djxt2r.jpg]
[Image: 168hbit.jpg]

My Username: ThisIsFun

Sadly, I don't have time to make another egg Smiley_Sad But I sure had fun making this one! Completely destroyed a couple of eggs trying to make it but it sure was worth it Smiley_Smile

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]
02-08-2014, 01:25 AM
So we cant make oour created egg? And about drawing are ok HAND DRWINGS? This spot is for me. < .<

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
02-08-2014, 01:36 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2014 08:51 PM by Z-Gamer.)
Good luck everyone!
Samurai egg. (It took me almost 2 hours)
More to come Smiley_Smile!
[Image: 21y26p.jpg]
User: Ginga Hagane

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
02-08-2014, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2014 02:54 AM by SenSei.)
good luck to all participants future & current.

1]Theme - EL-Dorado -SunGod & MoonGoddess.

[Image: QUQ6sd5.gif]

2] White Tiger

[Image: XGox5kY.gif]

3] The Borg

[Image: Pbouzlk.gif]

just started watching Star Trek saga,I am Big Borg Fan now Smiley_BigGrin
if You dont know who these Borgs are then you are already Doomed. Check here 1]Borgs 2]Borg • Crawling

ok these are all my entries, i also had lots of fun in making this, hope you all like it. Smiley_XD
IGN - SenSei101

02-08-2014, 03:08 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014 09:12 AM by NaVeLmAfIaKiD.)
Exclamation RE: PIMP YOUR EGG | Competition
My SPOT I already have an idea Good Luck TOo all ! May the best one win (me) Smiley_XD

BAT EGG MAN
[Spoiler]

[Image: BatEggMan_zps866f3b3e.png]

Gangsta Eggie

[Image: GanstaEggie_zpsf9014979.png]

Egg Monster

[Image: 2vunc49.png]

Eggs-terminator

[Image: 2nkhxz9.png]
The Terminator was on a mission to save John Conner but he got bitten by a highly venomous spider. Unfortunately he dint turn into spider-man but became half spider and half machine. Smiley_XD
Donkin's always create a shell with a free weapon. So i came up with the Eggs-Terminator. And its free weapon is its laser that pops out of its head. Just an idea for In game shells Smiley_Wink

It was my first time designing and drawing on eggs. Very Good experience. Lol had a lot of fun making this. Took 12 eggs to create the 4 you see Smiley_XD. A lot of hours gone into this and did the best I could Smiley_BigGrin. Still sad about my eggs getting destroyed by my dad Smiley_Sad Anyway hope the best one wins.

[Image: Navel.gif]
02-08-2014, 03:12 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2014 02:27 AM by Crocovip88.)
Was my break fast! Smiley_XD
EGG ON PRISON! ThIs baad egg is on prison for stoling the yolk to little eggs... [Image: no9b11.jpg]
SNIPER PIMPED FREEDOM VERSION! IN BATLLE FOR HIS COUNTRY![Image: 2qkrmub.jpg]
ANONYMOUS this egg is everywhere. You cant know who is him but only when its too late for you! [Image: jtqrt2.jpg]
NIGHTMARE He comes when you sleep just like a nightmare. He will walk in your brain tryng to scare you and kill you!
[Image: 1q0tw1.jpg]

Username:Berserk (my new account )

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
02-08-2014, 03:36 AM
yay! the first beo2 compition. good luck to all who submits a shell.
Thread Closed