Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
K/D Ratio?
02-09-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: K/D Ratio?
I'll let you play in peace, and if by chance you were to die before the 150 is your only problem, I will not give you any trouble, maybe maybe, I'll make some challenge against you so coincidentally, during your streak hahahahahaha
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-09-2014, 11:40 PM
You will never win. I found a way to play on mobile phone so dont try to defeat me cause I have a 4 inc screen that sucks .-.

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
02-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Quiet, I will not try to win, I will literally destroy you ahahahahahahhaah Smiley_Wink Smiley_BigGrin
02-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Queit u. If im on my computer u know no one can beat me unless if he got luck.And you dont :3 anyway I still think its possible this streak. More than 200 no and of course I saw better streaks like 500 of boosters that havent balls to post it! Right???? e e

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
02-10-2014, 12:31 AM
Just right, but you do not know myself, you do not know that I can beat you if I only want it, I've already explained the concept that if you play against me without using the pack you lose regardless. And it is also a thing tested many times. Smiley_Wink
02-10-2014, 12:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 12:33 AM by epicgamer.)
(02-09-2014 09:51 PM)Marold Wrote:  But it is impossible that one will win 151 games in a row, without dying even once. Just playing against yourself is possible. Not even those stronger than him are able to win so many in a row

"Those stronger than me?" I assume that you're talking about Grim, Rayvel, Bob.... They all had much higher streaks in BEO1 and I'm on par with all of them. This isn't even my highest streak, I got around 260 before on BEO2 on my main. Again, if you don't know how good I am don't make assumptions Smiley_Smile

Now let's get back on topic, shall we?

02-10-2014, 12:36 AM
Interesting.bob you mean bobdole? I really want to see this skill epic cause this game has a HUGE lack of skill. And no pesco I dont think you can beat me .yes I lost against u one time but was in beta and there was a phisic problem.you was on a mountain and even if I try to hit you with max power it was too low.

02-10-2014, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 12:43 AM by Teallapescha.)
But I'm not making assumptions, I'm just saying that you are not comparable to people who are now on top of the leaderboard, and they now have approximately 2 million xp, there are those strong ones, not all quiet, because there are some who not deserves to be there, and that is in those positions just because he plays against himself, and nobody can deny it. Then I never said that those people are strong type grim, rayvel, bob. Of which bob do not even know who he is and frankly I do not want to know, sorry if I'm so bad but I do not know.

They are just excuses for someone who has lost against me, at the beginning of this career in the world of eggs ahahahahahah Smiley_Wink
02-10-2014, 12:44 AM
Pesco if I say someone is strong he is. Epic played one match with me in my life. I just saw simple shots but I donno im sure he is pro. And bob is a an old player + or - he plays like me with crazy walls shots lol