Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fullscreen Mode?
02-06-2014, 04:41 AM
Fullscreen Mode?
I always play on the main site.. And sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes, i try to go fullscreen and a note comes up saying that i am unable to go into fullscreen mode. The note also says to try playing on the main site.. However.. Im already on the main site.. It cant be my computer because sometimes it does work on my computer.... Is this a bug or just my problem?
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-06-2014, 04:46 AM
RE: Fullscreen Mode?
(02-06-2014 04:41 AM)[CHEF] Andy6778 Wrote:  I always play on the main site.. And sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes, i try to go fullscreen and a note comes up saying that i am unable to go into fullscreen mode. The note also says to try playing on the main site.. However.. Im already on the main site.. It cant be my computer because sometimes it does work on my computer.... Is this a bug or just my problem?
Yes I had this too. But I dont have it anymore.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
02-06-2014, 04:47 AM
I have it right now Smiley_Sad i like fullscreen
02-06-2014, 06:28 AM
Full screen make it harder laggy for me. Anyway I dont have it. Maybe its a screen resolution problem

[Image: 2r7y0eu.jpg] [Image: 6dsa68.png]NOW ON CLASH OF CLANS! User: Regder - clan: Caos Land max th8+ only, clan war
02-06-2014, 06:34 AM
Resolution is not a problem; if it isn't a 4:3 res, black bars apprears at both sides.

United we stand, divided we fall. Our destiny's here tonight with us all. Through wind and thunder we sail to your shore; we did not give up, so open the door.
Timo Tolkki
02-06-2014, 09:21 AM
Andy i've had this problem in the past, but have not had it in a LONG time now. Used to tell me that I can not go into full-screen mode right now. That if I want to go full-screen I should check out beo1. (not word for word but close). LoL...one day I actually believed it, and went back over to beo1 just to see if there was a full-screen option added to it.

02-06-2014, 10:03 AM
Lol Vexis thats not what it says.. It says to go to badeggsonline.com, which USED to be the main site for BEO1 ..since BEO2 has come out, badeggsonline.com is now the main site for BEO2.. So no, it doesnt say to go to BEO1 lol
02-08-2014, 05:33 AM
Ohhhhhhh, i read it wrong then