Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
passwords
02-02-2014, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 10:16 AM by exposethedonkins.)
passwords
The Donkin brothers are prepared to take your money, but when you report websites giving out usernames and passwords they do not close those accounts, Why?.

Look forward to hearing their reply.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-02-2014, 10:21 AM
RE: passwords
Iwould guess that the Donkins are too busy right now fixing bugs, putting new stuff in the shop, and making other games to deal with the players that dont follow the rules.. I believe that it should be the mods job to keep the forum AND the game clean and rid them both of cheaters and bad people.. Sorry if you dont like that idea mods.. But i think you guys would be good for the job
02-02-2014, 10:31 AM (This post was last modified: 02-02-2014 10:52 AM by SenSei.)
they used to banned those acc. in BEO 1 later they added provision to stop sharing
only one person can login if another tries he will get logged out so you see no one can actually play the game
if password is public lots of ppl will try to get in the same acc. no one can enjoy that acc.
shared acc dont hold any value so there is no need for banning, same provision added in BEO2.

02-02-2014, 10:36 AM
Well personally I've had no reports of this from anyone so I'm not sure what you expect to happen if we aren't notified. Send me public users and I'll forward them on.

[Image: WJul7La.gif]
02-02-2014, 11:39 AM
(02-02-2014 10:36 AM)Mageg Wrote:  Well personally I've had no reports of this from anyone so I'm not sure what you expect to happen if we aren't notified. Send me public users and I'll forward them on.

I see, dude, if you PM me the usernames if they are BEO1 I can ban them with my brother's old mod account for you.

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
02-02-2014, 12:05 PM
your brother was a mod? who the hell was he? are you alright hawk? lol.
02-02-2014, 03:00 PM
That's a cover that cannot be blown. Ask the donkins, they most likely won't tell you though.

02-02-2014, 03:32 PM
lol, sorry. but I don't believe your brother is a mod. if he was really a mod, he'd be like 100 times mature.
02-02-2014, 03:40 PM
Not that brother, hes a idiot, im talking bout' my other bro

02-02-2014, 04:04 PM
oh ok, thought so. is he zaught?