Good!
Bad!
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 5 Average
Great Idea!
03-19-2016, 11:27 AM
RE: Great Idea!
Ah, my bad, laser. Been awhile since I looked at the stash shop; don't really use those weapons so there's no need to go look.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-20-2016, 05:22 AM
Thats what I was saying because I could just give all my lowest tier weps for 1 credit and keep my whirlygigs and stuff if my dfa,whirlygigs are gonna be worth the same amount as a weapon that does 20 dmg
03-20-2016, 04:22 PM
Well, the idea is definitely supported, but since everyday you get stash from daily spin, its even more effective, as every non-pro player under level 50, will do what you are trying to say..

But in roughly 7 months everyone would have pro. And if for red category weapons, more credits were refunded, it would be about 6 months.

It could be like this, if you watch an advertisement, you are allowed to replace one item of your stash for another chance at daily spin...

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. ~ Charles Baudelaire
[Image: qYRw514.png?1]
[Image: km0JulV.png]
http://i.imgur.com/GXnauid.png
http://i.imgur.com/U1TQfmO.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytegY8J.png
03-20-2016, 04:34 PM
7 months is a long time and I doubt they will be on everyday.
I like it the way it is.
03-21-2016, 01:55 AM
(03-20-2016 04:22 PM)Avenger (Sidd) Wrote:  Well, the idea is definitely supported, but since everyday you get stash from daily spin, its even more effective, as every non-pro player under level 50, will do what you are trying to say..

But in roughly 7 months everyone would have pro. And if for red category weapons, more credits were refunded, it would be about 6 months.

It could be like this, if you watch an advertisement, you are allowed to replace one item of your stash for another chance at daily spin...

And that relates with this idea how? All that does is allow you to try and get a better item from stash, I didn't see you mentioning to sell it, nevertheless I support that idea as well. Still got a long post to make here, will do it soon.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
03-21-2016, 03:07 AM
(03-21-2016 01:55 AM)Nathan Wrote:  And that relates with this idea how? All that does is allow you to try and get a better item from stash, I didn't see you mentioning to sell it, nevertheless I support that idea as well. Still got a long post to make here, will do it soon.

My point was that, 1 credit or more per day, is a disastrous idea. (No offence). Everyone who plays or even opens beo for stash at-least once a day, will have pro in under 6 months. The give-aways will also add to that. So, if everyone has pro, what is the point of pro?

What you are saying that is, we should be able to sell it? Nope, my reasons are in the 1st para. I suggested that if you get something bad in daily spin, you watch an advertisement, and have another chance at it. Just like triple 7, if thats what it is called.

Example -> I open BEO, do the daily spin, and get a knife. But knife does 18. So, I don't want the knife. And I want another go at the wheel. I watch an advertisement, get another chance at the wheel, and I get a splurge grenade. I am happy...

So, I get the splurge grenade instead of the knife. Donkins get money via the advertisement.

Another example,
Spoiler :
[Image: P9ivgnkaz0E7WB3ikcr3eYPmJfjkG2zrfdrbst4f...ZjaVo=h310]

You get this on the triple 7 machine. You want another chance. So, for another chance, you need to watch an advertisement. After watching it, you can spin the wheel again. And maybe get this

[Image: play_slot_machines.jpg]

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. ~ Charles Baudelaire
[Image: qYRw514.png?1]
[Image: km0JulV.png]
http://i.imgur.com/GXnauid.png
http://i.imgur.com/U1TQfmO.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytegY8J.png
03-21-2016, 05:20 AM
(03-21-2016 03:07 AM)Avenger (Sidd) Wrote:  
(03-21-2016 01:55 AM)Nathan Wrote:  And that relates with this idea how? All that does is allow you to try and get a better item from stash, I didn't see you mentioning to sell it, nevertheless I support that idea as well. Still got a long post to make here, will do it soon.

My point was that, 1 credit or more per day, is a disastrous idea. (No offence). Everyone who plays or even opens beo for stash at-least once a day, will have pro in under 6 months. The give-aways will also add to that. So, if everyone has pro, what is the point of pro?

What you are saying that is, we should be able to sell it? Nope, my reasons are in the 1st para. I suggested that if you get something bad in daily spin, you watch an advertisement, and have another chance at it. Just like triple 7, if thats what it is called.

Example -> I open BEO, do the daily spin, and get a knife. But knife does 18. So, I don't want the knife. And I want another go at the wheel. I watch an advertisement, get another chance at the wheel, and I get a splurge grenade. I am happy...

So, I get the splurge grenade instead of the knife. Donkins get money via the advertisement.

Another example,
Spoiler :

You get this on the triple 7 machine. You want another chance. So, for another chance, you need to watch an advertisement. After watching it, you can spin the wheel again. And maybe get this

(03-17-2016 10:15 PM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  We would actually really like to add something like this (adverts for credits would be ideal) but unfortunately the services that would allow us to do this securely are not currently integrated with the Yahoo/Player.IO service that we use. I've requested they add the feature before but they haven't Smiley_Sad

No discussion require after this.

[Image: 821btwB.png]
03-21-2016, 05:32 AM
(03-21-2016 05:20 AM)kamran Wrote:  
(03-21-2016 03:07 AM)Avenger (Sidd) Wrote:  

Another example,
Spoiler :

(03-17-2016 10:15 PM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  We would actually really like to add something like this (adverts for credits would be ideal) but unfortunately the services that would allow us to do this securely are not currently integrated with the Yahoo/Player.IO service that we use. I've requested they add the feature before but they haven't Smiley_Sad

No discussion require after this.

Its still good to know people opinions of this suggestion.

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]
03-21-2016, 05:40 AM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2016 05:41 AM by Grim-Cat.)
(03-21-2016 03:07 AM)Avenger (Sidd) Wrote:  My point was that, 1 credit or more per day, is a disastrous idea. (No offence). Everyone who plays or even opens beo for stash at-least once a day, will have pro in under 6 months. The give-aways will also add to that. So, if everyone has pro, what is the point of pro?

Okay so, you are saying that you wouldn't like it if everyone had PRO because it would have no point, but you think it's a good idea to allow us to farm OP weapons... Your logic contradicts itself.
03-21-2016, 06:38 AM
(03-21-2016 05:40 AM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  
(03-21-2016 03:07 AM)Avenger (Sidd) Wrote:  My point was that, 1 credit or more per day, is a disastrous idea. (No offence). Everyone who plays or even opens beo for stash at-least once a day, will have pro in under 6 months. The give-aways will also add to that. So, if everyone has pro, what is the point of pro?

Okay so, you are saying that you wouldn't like it if everyone had PRO because it would have no point, but you think it's a good idea to allow us to farm OP weapons... Your logic contradicts itself.

Farm stash weapon is totally different thing even if relate with this, We know even I have 10 meteors in stash i cannot use all of them once. Even I cannot use same color stash different weapons in single game. using or farming stash is not much OP for game-play experience.

I include my discusstion on this after got interest in this idea, as Sidd mentioned his disagreement for some reasons like buying pro. I have pro and Beo realease new weapon pack after 3 to 4 months and so on early or later. This one credit for 1 stash per day will give me more credits than to buy one pack in this period of time. These things will rare the use of store of credits for most players those only prefer to buy packs and pro mode to enjoy the game.

I have little sollution for this too i cannot so it will be beneficial or not since we are here discussing it after all so, If we make Pro mode purchase LIVE only ( i mean to say player have to go to credit store to get pro anytime since it is one time purchase item) Instead of giving pure credit for per stash we can use different credits for stash.

How different credits type can workout since if we buy weapon pack from pure game credits by store it need 50 credits. or if we do it by stash credits it be like 150. why i choose 2 time double than normal rate of weapon pack. This method will solve the issue of having different color stash or increase the interest for player to use meteor to sell for get Stash credits,

weak weapons= 1 stash credit.
medium weapons= 2 stash credits.
heavy weapons= 3 stash credits.

like if i will have 10 meteors i can use it 10 day to earn 30 stash credits like in 1 month i can earn 90, but rarely we found heavy weapons. so this method can workout easily and reliably.

[Image: 821btwB.png]