Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Can you spot the difference?
08-25-2015, 09:48 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2015 09:50 AM by Sir Smashalot.)
Can you spot the difference?
Web version:

[Image: 2vl4b4i_th.png]

Mobile:

[Image: 2enuf83_th.png]

I think it's safe to say that the mobile one is intended to be the final version of the shell (blowing bubbles animation, no extra tentacles, which looks better IMO).

I just think it's weird why there were two versions uploaded, I'd assume it was a mistake.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-25-2015, 09:53 AM
RE: Can you spot the difference?
I kind of like the first one better. Though the dark blue background looks better on it
08-25-2015, 09:57 AM
There is a white dot on the mouth in mobile version. But I like both backrounds though, also a bubble, circle in the eye in mobile.
08-25-2015, 10:00 AM
(08-25-2015 09:57 AM)[FTF] Gen. Goonday Wrote:  There is a white dot on the mouth in mobile version. But I like both backrounds though, also a bubble, circle in the eye in mobile.

He said the shell had an animation of it blowing bubbles. So that's why there's a white circle in it's mouth. Both of them do that I assume. It's just the tentacles that are different on them. I haven't played the game in about 2 weeks so I didn't even know there was an update until I saw this thread.
08-25-2015, 10:21 AM
Oh wow, haven't used mobile version since the update, but thanks for sharing. Quite interesting, might be a mishap.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
08-26-2015, 03:15 AM
web version has 2 more tentacles than mobile version and of course mobile has 2 bubbles, 1 in front of eyes and 1 in mouth.
08-26-2015, 03:51 AM
Oops, looks like John updated the artwork but it didn't make it into the final build on mobile, it will be updated next time round.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
08-26-2015, 03:54 AM
So, the one without the bubbles is the version that is supposed to be there?
08-26-2015, 04:03 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 04:03 AM by Sir Smashalot.)
I find that kind of strange that you'd make a cool bubble animation and scrap it, oh well whatever floats your boat.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
08-26-2015, 04:29 AM
The bubbles ROCKED though...

Dang well, whatever you like I suppose.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]