Poll: What could be the next forum update?
New banners, banner thread
New backround colors
More competitions
Shop- Credits included
Credits on forum to buy stuff in shop.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Next forum update?
08-16-2015, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2015 08:32 AM by Nathan.)
RE: Next forum update?
(08-16-2015 07:52 AM)Macab Wrote:  I agree with number 3.

Also, about number 4. What can you get with the credits you earn in the shop?

Had a similar idea in btk forums, as for a profitable resale, or as just a way to reward users on idea number 4.

I was going to get my items from here, http://pens.com

They have really cool pens and a lot of other things, though you have to buy in bulk a little bit, something that would not make much sense for me as my forum is still small.

Some of the items I would include would be

http://www.pens.com/office/usb-swivel-fl.../tec-11114

http://www.pens.com/usb-flash-drives/tan.../tec-11118

http://www.pens.com/site/products/TEC-11213

and tons more!

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-16-2015, 12:11 PM
Seems that the thing is going well. And things to say more about forum.

Please, spread the word to register on this Forum! Go to every single game to register on this forum! Make more competitions! I don't understand why its so hard to have more competitions!?

Anyways, goodnight.

P.S I need more votes. Hopefully more will come in overnight.
08-16-2015, 08:40 PM
(08-16-2015 12:11 PM)[FTF] Gen. Goonday Wrote:  Make more competitions! I don't understand why its so hard to have more competitions!?

Part of the luxury of competitions is that they're infrequent. If you have too many competitions, people will undoubtedly get bored and fail to participate, as they know there will be another competition soon after. There's also the issue of rewards. Don't forget the Donkins often give out credit rewards to the top three participants in a competition; if competitions become too frequent, they would either have to greatly reduce the reward value or lose profit.

Regardless, I'm sure a lot of people appreciate the effort you're making to help. Smiley_Smile I agree that advertising the forum in-game could help to increase forum traffic, as long as it isn't done through incessant spam.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
08-16-2015, 08:57 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2015 08:59 PM by Hiddenkiller2301.)
I love the idea of more updates not just in-game but on our forum as well. We all just have to rememeber that the Donkins maybe have other games in the processs or even updating other games, sometimes we might get to many updates that every get's slighlly used to it.

So let's say the Donkins keep bringing out updates let's say once a week. By the the end of this year the game would have nothing else to update, then slowly members start to leave. Everybody get's bored of doing the same thing over and over again. (If my reply don't make sense it's because I am in a rush)

Now If we leave the updates too long, it will seem everybody who is in the forums starts getting irrated that thier is nothing else to do. I know the feel of waiting for something new to come. See I think the Donkins are leaving the updates over a slight period is because it makes everybody get excited about it.

After researching a bit, studies do show that the like christmas for example, kids or maybe some adults. EVERYONE loves christmas or whatever else they celebrate. Eid, other celebrations. It shows we all have to wait, birthdays.

So I know I am carrying on but I am just saying I would rather wait for the updates and feel pumped for them, instead of making the game dye out in a matter of a year or so.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​++++++++++++++++++++++

I am not saying anything or being offensive to anyone about the celebrations, I am just stating all humans wait for things. It is normal. My reply don't make a lot of sense but it brings my opinion into the topic.

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
08-16-2015, 11:24 PM
[email protected]

I was saying 2 competitions in a year, not 1 per a month. Just spread those 2 apart and everything will be in, 1 every 6 months, this is not like Beo1 you know.

[email protected]

I am talking about only 1 update to come to the forum now. If the shop comes, the credits will have to come also. Just 1 update one here might increase activity on the forum and bring it back, like other ones I go to tha Im active also. 1 Im not active on, a few banned, Im not even active on yuku anymore because its a little boring Even the chatrooms are not active.

But thanks.
08-17-2015, 05:20 PM
Never thought about the forums having an update. #3 is prob the best idea. On a side note I'm interested to see what comes out on the next game's update

#Jetlife
08-18-2015, 05:16 AM
[email protected]

We also need more banners, by us, like the banner thread so we can have new banners. The banners that are made they will decide which ones are the best.
08-18-2015, 05:28 AM
best idea is #3 , we need more comp and we need to challenge the same and i love to watching that.

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
08-19-2015, 10:25 AM
To all [email protected]

I will think of more ideas soon to make this forum a better place. I might be able to come up with them tomorrow. I don't know how many though.
08-21-2015, 02:19 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2015 02:20 AM by aloha.)
good ns

ns good