Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Romeo Screens
08-15-2015, 04:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2015 04:42 AM by Romeo.)
Romeo Screens
[Image: xae02n.jpg]

Love these type of games Smiley_Smile

No packs, just pure skills.

More soon
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-15-2015, 06:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2015 06:06 AM by Echo (L93).)
RE: Romeo Screens
Seen it, been there, done that, got tons upon tons of screens beating the "best" of players. Everyone gets angry, the normal spiel essentially. I'm just happy that myself and troll are not the only ones that can do wins as a guest. Nice 1 damage by the way. That isn't so easy to do. Smiley_Tongue

[Image: giphy.gif]
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin
08-15-2015, 06:22 AM
ThanksSmiley_Smile
08-15-2015, 06:54 AM
Just goes to show, prestige players are more likely to not be as good as the lower level players. In my time of being in the game, I can confirm with prove that when I have "vs" players above my level/prestige (when I was a lower level player) I somehow would win.

This may seem slightly off, but even I would admit I am not the best 6th prestige player in the game but I am certainly not the worst. Loving this game so much I couldn't care less If i lost. I have played with some members who....

Sensei was one of the first of best players I ever played with in beo. I know how people say "nobody" is the best. But when he played with me he even said I was on the first lower level players to not "rage quit" or something along those lines.

To get back to topic, great game it seemed. Maybe we could play sometime. I know the above really wasn't a "reply" to your thread but It seemed a good time to explain. Good game anyway Smiley_ThumbsUp

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
08-15-2015, 10:42 AM
1 damage Smiley_XD

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]
08-15-2015, 10:51 AM
(08-15-2015 06:54 AM)Hiddenkiller2301 Wrote:  Just goes to show, prestige players are more likely to not be as good as the lower level players. In my time of being in the game, I can confirm with prove that when I have "vs" players above my level/prestige (when I was a lower level player) I somehow would win.

This may seem slightly off, but even I would admit I am not the best 6th prestige player in the game but I am certainly not the worst. Loving this game so much I couldn't care less If i lost. I have played with some members who....

Sensei was one of the first of best players I ever played with in beo. I know how people say "nobody" is the best. But when he played with me he even said I was on the first lower level players to not "rage quit" or something along those lines.

To get back to topic, great game it seemed. Maybe we could play sometime. I know the above really wasn't a "reply" to your thread but It seemed a good time to explain. Good game anyway Smiley_ThumbsUp

Despite being 8th, I wrecked you before, I wreck you now Smiley_XD.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]