Thread Rating:
  • 28 Votes - 3.61 Average
Bad Eggs on wheels --troll2 suggestions
07-23-2015, 02:19 AM
RE: troll2 suggestions
(07-23-2015 02:01 AM)† Sona † Cool † Wrote:  
(07-22-2015 06:36 PM)matthew0000 Wrote:  I agree with the FirstaidkiT post. They need to recruit new people to work on this game because if they won't have more people than working on this game than this game will die. I know that this is hard for you Donkins to recruit new programmers, but you have to start trust people because I can tell that you don't trust them. It would be a hard start, but I believe it will work well, and it will bring positive income for your business.

You also have a second option which will be helpful for you if you decide not to trust people with your game. This option is about selling the game to more experienced developers who will give a game new ideas, boost the whole game and bring the new features. I know that this won't be easy but if you want to keep this game on then, you have to pick on of the options since now days the game is just stop.

This game owes you very much for which I thank you, but if you want to keep this game running and grow a bit more you have to choose one of these options.

Thank you Matthew

i Agree 100% , Donkins You really need to recruit people for working on that game because that hard on It works by two , so i hope it Smiley_ThumbsUp

The Donkins are still independent game creators, and are still getting the ropes together and everything, and whilst they do generate revenue, I don't know how much of an actual "team" they can support. If tis were true, I'd look forward to working with them one day, in any aspect.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-23-2015, 03:44 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2015 03:45 AM by Tally.)
You're assuming that the reason they haven't implemented these ideas is because they're unable to. Did you consider that, for whatever reason, they just chose not to? Of course (in my opinion), troll2's suggestions are all very good and well-thought-out. Ultimately, though, the Donkins know what they do and do not want to include in the game.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
07-23-2015, 04:22 AM
I'm not going to go of topic but I will string into the implement of these suggestions somehow, okay.

I read on one the Donkins websites that one of brothers got offered to BIG gaming company's, plenty of times but e declined because he wanted to be a self boss etc. another reason why beo is a special game, just tell me if more people joined it could ruin the way, the game is laid out, how the physics are, and honestly I would love to just stay with the way they are.

They have done well throughout the game beo1 and are doing Even better with beo2. That's what make beo special because it's two people which design it. It just wouldn't work with more people in my opinion.

And @troll2 literally even Rob said he is busy with other things as well, maybe more updates? We will never know . Maybe they might implement your ideas we still have a lot of time you know.

Particle wind is still my favourite idea on this thread because it seems more likely to be added (no offensense) I never used to be a skill type but my settings have changed.

So just remember if The Donkins like your ideas they will add them If thy don't think it will fit into the game then keep making suggestions till they do!

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
07-23-2015, 06:16 AM
Sadly, Troll2 hasn't been on here since yesterday. I would really love more suggestions on this thread. Maybe even a reply on this thread from Troll2. You really need to make weapons that are fine to use. But also, we need more game modes like partal wind.
07-31-2015, 05:46 PM
Wow
Very good idea's
I hope it will come
But try to change some things what u dont realy need
08-10-2015, 07:43 AM
The maps look AMAZING! Great job on weapons too Smiley_Smile

“To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems!" -Homer Simpson
08-10-2015, 07:49 AM
Nice keep it up i would love this to go to game

[Image: iwn521.png]
08-10-2015, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2015 09:44 AM by Ṣọňǻ Ḉổốʟ.)
I'm waiting for this idea till now, and I'm very excited to play with these settings and I think troll have a lot to suggest and also i'm waiting him to update , as well who love to play with hard settings will love these ideaSmiley_Smile , keep it up trollSmiley_Smile

regards sona.

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]
08-12-2015, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-13-2015 02:39 AM by troll2.)
RE: Bad Eggs on wheels --troll2 suggestions
i know theres tons of games and apps like this but it will be at beo style with mode setings also its a way to adversite bad eggs online
,just read ; dont like it dont reply, simple as that

its nota game mode for beo2, its a new game based on all characters and maps from beo1 and 2

[Image: faznh5.png]

main idea you drive your car along one map and collect coins and fuel

You will need skills at driving (fuel, brake,get coins, get oil to move, jump, do tricks back and front flip,etc..) u be able to upgrade ur car into engine, and boost and terrain friction ,the idea is not crash or your egg driver will die.

Every map will have 10 lvls the lvl

Will be unlocked based on distance

Some maps will have special settings Low G or wind

for example space map will have low g, so will be hard to drive but easy to climb, others maps will have wind making acceleration slowly,

For last every 10th lvl of each map will have low g and wind and random beo1&2 weapons falling from sky.

* all beo1 & 2 shells included all will be unloked by earning coins in the game and be purchased on the store

* packs of coins will be able to purchase in store for those lazy unskilled players

* every shell will get a own pimped theme car to be unlocked

examples

[Image: v3dpqc.png]

* you can upgrade your car by coins system (engine,boost,wheels to reduce/incrase friction)

* the theme maps will be the ones we have now,and will be unlocked by coins.

* every time u unlock new car all upgrades will start from Zero (the cars you already upgrade will remain with the updates u had bought)

* special cars editions will be released on store for only buy option.

modes for now only single player

normal
wind
low g
under atcack

future mode (multiplayer race)

future version Bad eggs on planes

[Image: a4vkm1.png]

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
08-12-2015, 06:06 AM
RE: Bad Eggs on wheels --troll2 suggestions
I would really love eggs driving cars, but is a game mode?

Also, Like nick's car, its my favorite car.