Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 4 Average
Pro in Party Games
07-28-2015, 12:04 AM
Pro in Party Games
Well, I think that party games are slowly dying. And I have an idea how to make them more popular. By adding pro settings. So when you have pro, you can put wind, gravity, jumping and these pro things to a party game. Of course some pro settings won't be available, like roulette.

I can imagine the fun with wind in doomberry games Smiley_BigGrin.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-28-2015, 12:09 AM
RE: Pro in Party Games
Love this idea! For sure party games will be more fun with pro settings.
07-28-2015, 12:57 AM
I would play them so much more if this happened. But uh, I'm not sure if party mode is just a lost cause for the Donkins, maybe it would be a pointless effort? I'm just wondering if adding pro would really help boost the popularity of party games, but then again it probably is the lack of pro settings and maybe even the fact that kills aren't counted in the matches.

But man, arms race would be great with some pro settings mingled in.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
07-28-2015, 01:58 AM
Although I do see where you're coming from, I think that the idea behind party games was that everybody could play them, without pro settings. If pro is introduced, my worry is that it'll make the games less appealing to players without pro.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
07-28-2015, 02:02 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2015 02:28 AM by troll2.)
why ppl keep posting the same over and over,this was suggested before, this was debated along time ago, the same day party modes were released, and as usual i got insulted for telling what will be the ture we have now, these modes are almost dead,

http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...032&page=3

edited,

(07-28-2015 12:04 AM)Jach Wrote:  And I have an idea how to make them more popular. By adding pro settings.
im done of ppl keep stealing my ideas and after few month they post saying they have an idea when they are stole it

and if u want to bring the idea to live again you could post otn the respective thread instead of making a new one saying u have an idea, when u stole it

im dont of ppl keep stoling my ideas and after few month they post saying they have an idea when they are stole it

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
07-28-2015, 02:17 AM (This post was last modified: 07-28-2015 02:56 AM by Jach.)
(07-28-2015 02:02 AM)troll2 Wrote:  why ppl keep posting the same over and over, this was debated along time ago, teh same day party modes were released, and as usual i got insulted for telling what will be the ture we have now, these modes are almost dead,

http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...032&page=3

It looks like that you are saying 'You didn't listen to me when I suggested it and when someone else suggests it, you say that it's a great idea, that's not fair'. Well, this thread was meant to save the party games, not to make Mr. Troll2 jealous or angry or offended or whatever you are now. I'm trying to help the game if you don't see that.

This was suggested before, but now it's time to bring the suggestion back because party games are dying.

(07-28-2015 02:02 AM)troll2 Wrote:  edited,

(07-28-2015 12:04 AM)Jach Wrote:  And I have an idea how to make them more popular. By adding pro settings.
im done of ppl keep stealing my ideas and after few month they post saying they have an idea when they are stole it

and if u want to bring the idea to live again you could post otn the respective thread instead of making a new one saying u have an idea, when u stole it

im dont of ppl keep stoling my ideas and after few month they post saying they have an idea when they are stole it

And what about if I didn't saw your suggestion, huh? I did not stole your idea.
07-28-2015, 05:58 AM
Jach, don't feed the troll.

Anyways, you cannot even imagine how many times I have wanted wind in a pro game. Actually add challenge to arms race instead of whoever goes first.

Good Suggestion, and the Donkins can always make tweaks need be.

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
07-28-2015, 07:20 AM
(07-28-2015 01:58 AM)Tally Wrote:  Although I do see where you're coming from, I think that the idea behind party games was that everybody could play them, without pro settings. If pro is introduced, my worry is that it'll make the games less appealing to players without pro.

I think this could make more non-pro players search the party games section to find some pro lobbies. Because people like pro settings more than normal ones.

(07-28-2015 05:58 AM)lasershooter(BEAM) Wrote:  Jach, don't feed the troll.

Ok.

And troll2, there are wars, fights, murders and robberies on this world, and you make such a fuss about an idea to an artillery game that is supposed to be fun. Why is everyone here so damn serious?
07-28-2015, 09:32 AM
Yeah thats a good idea Jach #Xd4Life

[Image: BrosifStalin.fw.png]