Thread Rating:
  • 28 Votes - 3.61 Average
Bad Eggs on wheels --troll2 suggestions
06-23-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: troll2 suggestions
Only question i have about this one, (other than the fact that mid-game would be a pain in the you know what after a few drinks), does the wind change post firing?

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
06-23-2015, 11:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2015 11:48 AM by troll2.)
@ Vexis

no the post firing will be the same, only changes wind values during the turn, this is like a x-treme 10 seconds but for all time modes

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
07-03-2015, 09:38 AM
Troll your idea is my favorite one from all others ideas that I read on the forum so far even my own ideas. This idea should be in the game as soon as possible because it would refreshed the whole game in considerable time and not as a weapons packs which are only one day and then get bored. This will make people finally use their own brains and think how to play this game.

Bravo Troll for this idea and for the wasted time that you spend on inventing the this idea.

Thank you

Matthew
07-08-2015, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2015 01:54 AM by troll2.)
@Matthew

Thx, i knew u will be one of those few's that like the idea of making the game more skilled, instead of a pay to hit,
sadly i doubt one of the ideas mentioned here, turn into real, devs never came to read the thread, and besides the idea of add something that turn the game into a real shooting game have not place on forum and on game.

there have been suggested some ideas (not only only thread suggestion) that could have turned BEO into the best shooting game ever made, and bee the reference to others games, was so sad see how fast the game die, was sad see how the need of try to aim was totally removed, its more important bring a new unskilled weapons pack a new shell than new pro mode settings that really fit into the pro word.

i do appreciate ur words, its a honor be one of the ideas u like the most, im pretty sure ur friend FirstaidkiT will love the wind settings to ,

i bet wind modify mode will turn rayvel & cheatyface crazy

to sad the physics-mathematical Gooner leave forum , could be nice hear the scientific side.

the amazing of this mode will have on a single shot more than 3 different shots, i mean if a wall have 3 parts missing and u shot over those 3 parts your shot trajectory will be affected 3 times, so this will be really amazing to calculate

07-08-2015, 03:52 AM
(07-08-2015 12:41 AM)troll2 Wrote:  devs never came to read the thread

Just wanted you to know, that's not true. We check out all the suggestions posts from time to time, especially when we're putting new update ideas together. There simply isn't time for us to respond to everything though.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
07-08-2015, 11:15 PM
Damnit, The best ideas ever i saw awesome just AWESOME it is really awesome i love it.

[Image: 1zg93z5.png]
07-14-2015, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015 11:04 PM by troll2.)
(07-08-2015 03:52 AM)Rob Donkin Wrote:  Just wanted you to know, that's not true. We check out all the suggestions posts from time to time, especially when we're putting new update ideas together. There simply isn't time for us to respond to everything though.

wow, almost 4 years supporting and trying to help to keep game fresh and playable for almost all kinds of players, and your first reply on this thread, and i just gut that, not even a feedback or a good job, or any kind wordk like u had posted in others threads.

wow thx, feel really apreciate,sorry for being a botheration.

07-22-2015, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-22-2015 06:22 PM by FirstaidkiT.)
hello,
what i can say great job troll2. These ideas with new conception wind but it should be with restricted nades equals only 3Smiley_Smile, just can reanimate this game.

@Rob
I don't know maybe it's a bit difficult to implement that content for you so maybe it's the right time employ someone?

regards kit

P.S. I think it's "last the bell" to save that game

07-22-2015, 06:36 PM
I agree with the FirstaidkiT post. They need to recruit new people to work on this game because if they won't have more people than working on this game than this game will die. I know that this is hard for you Donkins to recruit new programmers, but you have to start trust people because I can tell that you don't trust them. It would be a hard start, but I believe it will work well, and it will bring positive income for your business.

You also have a second option which will be helpful for you if you decide not to trust people with your game. This option is about selling the game to more experienced developers who will give a game new ideas, boost the whole game and bring the new features. I know that this won't be easy but if you want to keep this game on then, you have to pick on of the options since now days the game is just stop.

This game owes you very much for which I thank you, but if you want to keep this game running and grow a bit more you have to choose one of these options.

Thank you Matthew
07-23-2015, 02:01 AM
(07-22-2015 06:36 PM)matthew0000 Wrote:  I agree with the FirstaidkiT post. They need to recruit new people to work on this game because if they won't have more people than working on this game than this game will die. I know that this is hard for you Donkins to recruit new programmers, but you have to start trust people because I can tell that you don't trust them. It would be a hard start, but I believe it will work well, and it will bring positive income for your business.

You also have a second option which will be helpful for you if you decide not to trust people with your game. This option is about selling the game to more experienced developers who will give a game new ideas, boost the whole game and bring the new features. I know that this won't be easy but if you want to keep this game on then, you have to pick on of the options since now days the game is just stop.

This game owes you very much for which I thank you, but if you want to keep this game running and grow a bit more you have to choose one of these options.

Thank you Matthew

i Agree 100% , Donkins You really need to recruit people for working on that game because that hard on It works by two , so i hope it Smiley_ThumbsUp

[Image: FjeZ0Xu.gif?]