Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
No more invites button
07-06-2015, 04:37 AM
No more invites button
I did a quick search, but couldn't find anything on this, if there has been one please link me.

Do you ever get invited a lot by the same person, or just want to turn off your ability to receive invites because people are always wanting you in their team games, and you just want to 1v1 for your next prestige?

Well, what I suggest is a little menu in friends list, or a button somewhere, that allows us to put in usernames we don't allow to invite us, and also a button that turns off your ability to receive invites from everyone.

What do you think?

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-06-2015, 04:50 AM
RE: No more invites button
(07-06-2015 04:37 AM)lasershooter(BEAM) Wrote:  Well, what I suggest is a little menu in friends list, or a button somewhere, that allows us to put in usernames we don't allow to invite us, and also a button that turns off your ability to receive invites from everyone.
I disagree with your idea.

I suggest there should be thing on a game that you can invite the same person only 3 times. With that you will not get any spam with invites.

And when you delete someone, you should be deleted on his friend list too. Because i deleted someone that always spammed invites to me and he still do it.

(I know you did that suggestion because i always invite you :3)

k.
07-06-2015, 04:52 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 05:53 AM by Nathan.)
I knew you would know, that's ok though, don't mind.

When you say 3 times, do you mean 3 times a game?

If so, my game or your game. Like do I finish my 1v1 then you get to inv me 3 more times? Or how do you suppose that works.

It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
07-06-2015, 05:47 AM
I only delete my fiends list if only there not active for 30 days, expect if they are very good friends. And if there are very good friends, don't you think youll never invite those to a game you will create again?
07-06-2015, 05:53 AM
(07-06-2015 05:47 AM)[FTF] Gen. Goonday Wrote:  I only delete my fiends list if only there not active for 30 days, expect if they are very good friends. And if there are very good friends, don't you think youll never invite those to a game you will create again?

Did not quite understand what you were trying to say here?

How does this relate to my suggestion?

07-06-2015, 05:59 AM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 06:00 AM by [FTF] Gen. Goonday.)
Yes, it does, but I don't support because you cant invite your friends to a game that created, its not fair.

Likely not fair for most people.
07-06-2015, 06:00 AM
I still think you're misunderstanding me. What I am saying is that friends can't invite me to a game if I have them on the list, not that I can't invite them. I didn't mention about deleting anyone or anything like that.

07-07-2015, 12:11 AM
(07-06-2015 04:50 AM)xBryas Wrote:  
(07-06-2015 04:37 AM)lasershooter(BEAM) Wrote:  Well, what I suggest is a little menu in friends list, or a button somewhere, that allows us to put in usernames we don't allow to invite us, and also a button that turns off your ability to receive invites from everyone.
I suggest there should be thing on a game that you can invite the same person only 3 times. With that you will not get any spam with invites.

You really want that ? Because the amount of times we have to invite Sir Bryas to join the game, is WAY above this mere number 3. Smiley_XD

The greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing the world that he did not exist. ~ Charles Baudelaire
[Image: qYRw514.png?1]
[Image: km0JulV.png]
http://i.imgur.com/GXnauid.png
http://i.imgur.com/U1TQfmO.png
http://i.imgur.com/ytegY8J.png