Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
report for no reason? IM DONE
07-04-2015, 02:05 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2015 02:38 AM by Grim-Cat.)
report for no reason? IM DONE
WHY THE - MUST BE HERE ANY - REPORT SYSTEM.. ROB AND JOHN DONKIN... TAKE THIS NOOB THING OFF.. PEOPLES CAN REPORT U FOR NO REASON.. ALL THE TIME SOMEONE REPORT ME FOR NO - REASON.. ITS NOT FAIR.. I TRY TO PLAY THIS GAME EVERYDAY AND GET AGAIN AND AGAIN +10 REP... AND IF IM LIKE REP +9.. IM GOING ALL THE TIME DOWN.. JUST BAD. IF YOU WOULD MAKE THIS REPORT SYSTEM BETTER ROB AND JOHN DONKIN. HOPE SOME OF STAFF WILL SEE THIS MESSAGE HERE.

[Image: 2202sx.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
07-04-2015, 02:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2015 02:10 AM by [F†i™]BLAZZ_.)
RE: report for no reason? IM DONE
i agree bro ppl report me all the time for no reason just bc i unfriend them thats wrong

[Image: 20sg195.png]
07-04-2015, 02:37 AM
Do you talk like that all the time? Because if you do, then it's a good thing that they report you.
07-04-2015, 02:44 AM
And how come no one reports me?

07-04-2015, 02:50 AM
If you're consistently losing more than two rep each day, I doubt that it's for no reason. I'm going to hazard a guess and say that there are two sides to this. Considering the terrible attitude and swearing which you exhibited in your post, I'd say you're possibly not the nicest person to play against. Perhaps you were reported for being rude.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
07-04-2015, 03:03 AM
man i lose the rep.. for no reason if i dont even talk with peoples.. its just unfair.. why they report.. for no reason.. i would undrestand if they have reason for report, then yes i would agree with it, but they just lose games. and stuff. thats why i lose my rep Smiley_Sad

[Image: 2202sx.jpg]
07-04-2015, 03:43 AM
It is just someone making random reports.
07-04-2015, 08:36 AM
I agree. The report system is horrible. But you're probably doing something to make so many people report you. You wouldn't get reported that much if you did nothing to make it happen.
07-04-2015, 02:11 PM
Yeah, it needs to be removed.

[Image: 2ev3rs5.png]
There's no greater bore than perfection- Richard Connell
07-05-2015, 12:47 AM
This is a problem... I get reported all the time also. All I do is sometimes act rude and treat people badly if they miss a few shots Smiley_Sad

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]