Poll: Do you like this idea?
Yes
I don't mind...
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
Weekly slot machine?
12-24-2013, 01:14 AM
Weekly slot machine?
So maybe once a weak you can use a slot machine and well the prizes can be...

Credits (You can win 5 - 20 credits, the higher the credits the harder it is to get)

Shells(There can be like 25 shells made just on the quicks and there free but you would have to win them with slot machine...)

NON PRO USERS: 2x XP for 30 minutes, hour, 2 hours max...

PRO USERS: 3x or 4xp for 30 minutes, or 1 hour...

1 free level up: (if you get this in a slot machine you get 1 free level up and it can be used when ever you want too, you can also save them if you win it next week so you get 2 of a 1 free level up (OFC it will be kind of hard to get but you get what i am saying, yes?)

Win a weapon pack (This will be also hard to achieve as well BUT possible)

NOTE: If you guys have an idea for a slot machine I might add it if I like it or if others like it as well...

"HEY BUT THE DONKINS WILL LOSE MONEY IF THEY GET CREDITS OR WEAPON PACKS"

Yes I understand that completely but this will be WEEKLY and winning a weapon pack or about 5-20 credits will be really hard to get (1/100 or even 1000th)
Find all posts by this user
12-24-2013, 01:34 AM
RE: Weekly slot machine?
No. Giving any free things isn't going to work for the Donkins. There is no point because eventually everyone would have things that should be bought. 1/100th isn't hard to get at all. It's a 1% chance and someone will get it.
I don't support it even though many people like free things. I don't

[Image: 11l0lxt.png]
Warn the author for this post
12-24-2013, 01:36 AM
Where did you get that idea from?Jetpack Joyride? Anyways,I like the concept but the prices should not be weapon packs or shells but XP or slot machine credits (S.M.C.) that you can collect and a shell could be 1500 SMCs,that seems fare enough.

S A T A N I S T H E O N E
12-24-2013, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 01:40 AM by scifen.)
I actually just thought of it out of the blue as most of my ideas happen like that lol

And Yes I like your idea as well about saving up your slot coins or and buying shells really nice one
(12-24-2013 01:34 AM)AlbertPujols5 Wrote:  No. Giving any free things isn't going to work for the Donkins. There is no point because eventually everyone would have things that should be bought. 1/100th isn't hard to get at all. It's a 1% chance and someone will get it.
I don't support it even though many people like free things. I don't

I said that it doesn't have to be credits and even if it is it can be 1/100th or 1/1000th..

it would only be 5-20 credits WEEKLY which will be hard to get.

IT DOESNT have to be credits..

But as droid egg said (his post was removed idk why) he said that maybe the credits can be like 500 coins for this shell and the slot machine can give u like 20 coins.

My idea was simple a slot machine. i was just suggestion what should be in it and if the donkins do implant the idea then it doesnt have to be credits like i said i was just stating a little suggestion

(12-24-2013 01:36 AM)Droidegg Wrote:  Where did you get that idea from?Jetpack Joyride? Anyways,I like the concept but the prices should not be weapon packs or shells but XP or slot machine credits (S.M.C.) that you can collect and a shell could be 1500 SMCs,that seems fare enough.

I had never played that game but no, Most of my ideas are just out of the blue... I really like your idea droid egg.
12-24-2013, 01:48 AM
Well, I suppose that this could be an okay idea...but how about instead of shells, credits etc. you get the previous generation (BEO 1) awards, of 1 mass teleport, Teleport, Fury and shield? (That is, if they EVER make the fury and shield bits) And you could get 1 per week. Basically, it would be a lot like BEO 1, winning 1 per day. Except, this would be more rare, and harder to get than the BEO 1 awards, because 1 a week is pretty tough to hold on to Smiley_Tongue

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
12-24-2013, 01:58 AM
(12-24-2013 01:48 AM)DragonBolt Wrote:  Well, I suppose that this could be an okay idea...but how about instead of shells, credits etc. you get the previous generation (BEO 1) awards, of 1 mass teleport, Teleport, Fury and shield? (That is, if they EVER make the fury and shield bits) And you could get 1 per week. Basically, it would be a lot like BEO 1, winning 1 per day. Except, this would be more rare, and harder to get than the BEO 1 awards, because 1 a week is pretty tough to hold on to Smiley_Tongue

I don't fully support it as the beo 1 awards, I would like to get it when you win every day it isn't too much of a problem to it but maybe we can purchase beo1 shells with the slot machine??
12-24-2013, 02:22 AM
(12-24-2013 01:48 AM)DragonBolt Wrote:  Well, I suppose that this could be an okay idea...but how about instead of shells, credits etc. you get the previous generation (BEO 1) awards, of 1 mass teleport, Teleport, Fury and shield? (That is, if they EVER make the fury and shield bits) And you could get 1 per week. Basically, it would be a lot like BEO 1, winning 1 per day. Except, this would be more rare, and harder to get than the BEO 1 awards, because 1 a week is pretty tough to hold on to Smiley_Tongue

i dont reallly like yr idea cuz in beo1 i proboaly have the worlds largest collection of unused skills 147 shields 110 furies 71 mass teleports & 53 single teleports

[Image: 4rsrkh.png]
12-24-2013, 03:17 AM
(12-24-2013 02:22 AM)[BADD] borb23 Wrote:  

i dont reallly like yr idea cuz in beo1 i proboaly have the worlds largest collection of unused skills 147 shields 110 furies 71 mass teleports & 53 single teleports

That is a lot of unused skills haha if i were you i would go back to beo1 and use all the skill in every match Smiley_XD
12-24-2013, 03:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 03:26 AM by [BADD] borb23.)
(12-24-2013 03:17 AM)scifen Wrote:  
(12-24-2013 02:22 AM)[BADD] borb23 Wrote:  

That is a lot of unused skills haha if i were you i would go back to beo1 and use all the skill in every match Smiley_XD

lol a massive rageing shiels teleport match EPICLY AWESOME!!!!!! Smiley_XD

[Image: 4rsrkh.png]
12-24-2013, 10:54 AM
I'd have to say this would be a fun way to get the flag shells. And using the SMC idea, you could set it so that 5 SMC is roughly the same as 1 credit (but not exchangeable for credits), then set the amount for each shell as 50 SMCs and the shield/rage as 15 SMCs. This implements the ideas above, while keeping potential losses to a minimum as the rewards would be a minimum of 3 credits equivalent. Doing this also gives the opportunity to add new prizes and various levels. Keep in mind, chief, that not everything would have to be included in this slot and that it would only be available 1/week.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]