Poll: Do you want this to be implemented?
Yes
I Don't Mind
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
To find someone by typing his ign in the lobby
12-21-2013, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 05:17 AM by Meir.)
To find someone by typing his ign in the lobby
An option to search for a player in the lobby by typing his ign. It will highlight the game he plays in (if he does playing at the moment).
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-21-2013, 03:23 AM
RE: To find someone by typing his ign in the lobby
I really really really want this! very good meir. but you should have added a poll.
12-21-2013, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 05:29 AM by Meir.)
Ok added a poll. I tried to edit it but I can't find any way to do it, it's impossible to edit a poll? (I mean only the hide/show voters) it should be possible to edit.
12-21-2013, 05:28 AM
Good idea, but what if the player's name is hard to type out? like wjqduufweyfibwfw or something like that.

12-21-2013, 05:33 AM
(12-21-2013 05:28 AM)epicgamer Wrote:  Good idea, but what if the player's name is hard to type out? like wjqduufweyfibwfw or something like that.

Suggestions?

So if you type

Sci

You will see a list of all people with have Sci in there name
12-21-2013, 01:57 PM
Good idea, Meir. It will be a useful inclusion in the game. Supported.
12-21-2013, 07:06 PM
You JUST beat me to it! I was gonna say something on the lines of this. In your friends list, there should be an option where you type someone's name, and if that person exists, they get added to your friends list. For example: I have a friend, in real life named Tom. I introduced this Tom guy to Bad Eggs 2, and he goes home and plays it. He really wishes he could fight me but he just can't find me, or at least find me in a match so he can add us as friends. But without actually being in a match with Tom, you can't add him as a friend. Rather sad, if you ask me. You get what I'm trying to say?

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
12-22-2013, 10:30 PM
(12-21-2013 07:06 PM)DragonBolt Wrote:  You JUST beat me to it! I was gonna say something on the lines of this. In your friends list, there should be an option where you type someone's name, and if that person exists, they get added to your friends list. For example: I have a friend, in real life named Tom. I introduced this Tom guy to Bad Eggs 2, and he goes home and plays it. He really wishes he could fight me but he just can't find me, or at least find me in a match so he can add us as friends. But without actually being in a match with Tom, you can't add him as a friend. Rather sad, if you ask me. You get what I'm trying to say?

Yes, I also thought about that. It would be nice if we will be able to add friends from the players list and not only in a game.
12-23-2013, 07:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 07:36 PM by Grim-Cat.)
Hey Meir, you can edit the poll, watch below the poll and above the ''New reply'' button, click the ''Edit poll'' button, then modify the option ''Public poll''. Send me a PM if you want me to do it for you.
12-23-2013, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2013 08:24 PM by Meir.)
(12-23-2013 07:33 PM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  Hey Meir, you can edit the poll, watch below the poll and above the ''New reply'' button, click the ''Edit poll'' button, then modify the option ''Public poll''. Send me a PM if you want me to do it for you.

I don't see any "Edit poll" button, I think only mods can edit polls.