Poll: Do you want the time to impulse and turn red when time is running out
Yes
I don't mind...
No
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Time turns red and impulses when it starts to run out
12-23-2013, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2013 11:59 AM by scifen.)
Time turns red and impulses when it starts to run out
So when I play with no sound (listening to good dubstep<3)

I usual listen to the ticking time to know when to shoot but without sound its a bit harder

so I think it should start pumping like a heart and it turns red to let you know you are low on time...

[Image: 1387763471-clip-20kb.png]

IT CAN MAYBE BE LIKE:

[Image: 1387763657-clip-17kb.png]

[Image: 1387763744-clip-15kb.png]

ETC... obviously it would look much better and it will look very nice. I really hope this feature could be added I would love it. Please tell me what you guys think

QUICK SUMMARY: So basically when the time is getting low, the number with start to impulse like a heart and it will turn red. It will get your attention if you don't have any sound on as you will know you should shoot before the time runs out. This feature will be useful I hope it gets added
Find all posts by this user
12-23-2013, 05:59 PM
RE: Time turns red and impulses when it starts to run out
Fair enough. I can understand why you would want this implemented, so I support it
Warn the author for this post
12-23-2013, 07:23 PM
Yep, it would be good if that starts like that from 5, gives you a little more time to set a quick shot if you didn't notice the timer.
12-24-2013, 12:29 AM
(12-23-2013 05:59 PM)Birogrolph Wrote:  Fair enough. I can understand why you would want this implemented, so I support it

Thanks for supporting

(12-23-2013 07:23 PM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  Yep, it would be good if that starts like that from 5, gives you a little more time to set a quick shot if you didn't notice the timer.

Yah I just realized it started at 5 Smiley_Tongue
12-24-2013, 10:16 AM
yeah I like that idea. if im yacking in the middle of my turn and I see this little red thing I must panic Smiley_Shocked!!!