Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Add Hambo to avatars.
12-21-2013, 09:07 PM
Add Hambo to avatars.
Self explanatory.

Could you add Hambo to the avatar pool, Donkins?
Somebody needs a siggy which requires Hambo, and I need to grab it from the avatar pool to work on it.

Also, others might want it. Thank you for hearing me out.

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-21-2013, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 10:47 PM by Z-Gamer.)
RE: Add Hambo to avatars.
Yes, wow got the same idea in the same day.
Suported.
I want the Hambo shell to use.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
12-22-2013, 03:18 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2013 03:18 AM by Isn't It A Pity?.)
I thought it was in the avatar poll. I saw sonickid use it. Smiley_Confused I should go and check.
12-22-2013, 04:17 AM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2013 04:25 AM by Goodkid.)
I used it because I rendered it myself. I ripped it straight from the game. I stopped using it, along with the in-game shell, because Hambo is already far too overused, as I knew he would be. He's a free shell, and a cool one at that, so of course every single noob who sees someone wearing the shell will ask how to get it, and before you know it, Hambos everywhere. All of them are below level 20, and can't even hit a decent shot.

Speaking of Hambo sigs, I made this when I was a part of the Hambo life:
[Image: 53mkgx.png]

ANYWAYS, to be on-topic, I'll give you a hint. They won't add Hambo to the avatar pool because he's a secret shell. You aren't even supposed to know he exists. There would be an overload of "How to get the pig shell?" topics, saying "I saw a pig shell in the avatar pool. How do you get it in game?". It's a secret best kept exclusive.

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
12-22-2013, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2013 06:03 PM by Birogrolph.)
Good point, Sonic. I think the shell should stay out of the avatar pool for this reason. Its our secret!
12-22-2013, 07:13 PM
(12-22-2013 04:17 AM)Sonicthekid Wrote:  I used it because I rendered it myself. I ripped it straight from the game. I stopped using it, along with the in-game shell, because Hambo is already far too overused, as I knew he would be. He's a free shell, and a cool one at that, so of course every single noob who sees someone wearing the shell will ask how to get it, and before you know it, Hambos everywhere. All of them are below level 20, and can't even hit a decent shot.

Speaking of Hambo sigs, I made this when I was a part of the Hambo life:
[Image: 53mkgx.png]

ANYWAYS, to be on-topic, I'll give you a hint. They won't add Hambo to the avatar pool because he's a secret shell. You aren't even supposed to know he exists. There would be an overload of "How to get the pig shell?" topics, saying "I saw a pig shell in the avatar pool. How do you get it in game?". It's a secret best kept exclusive.

Yeah, you are right there. Secret is a secret.

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]