Poll: Would you like private messaging implanted in the game?
Yes!
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
Add private messaging in game? (/pm NAME)
12-21-2013, 05:21 AM
RE: Add private messaging in game? (/pm NAME)
You seem to have missed the part about people being in the same match. If you were to send him an invite, in my provided scenario, then one of you must take a loss.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-21-2013, 05:36 AM
(12-21-2013 05:21 AM)tenchi Wrote:  You seem to have missed the part about people being in the same match. If you were to send him an invite, in my provided scenario, then one of you must take a loss.

What? I am talking about adding a PM system in game. What are you talking about?
12-21-2013, 11:04 AM
Scifen, please FULLY re-read my original post. It clearly states that 2 people are in a match and operates under the assumption that neither of them are on each other's friend list. If you had read it from beginning to end, you would understand that I like the idea of being able to pm someone on the same lobby as myself. It would help with setting up later matches and personal chats between 2 players without letting everyone else know. If you find my posts so difficult to understand, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to send you a complete explanation of what I'm talking about.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
12-24-2013, 03:15 AM
(12-21-2013 11:04 AM)tenchi Wrote:  Scifen, please FULLY re-read my original post. It clearly states that 2 people are in a match and operates under the assumption that neither of them are on each other's friend list. If you had read it from beginning to end, you would understand that I like the idea of being able to pm someone on the same lobby as myself. It would help with setting up later matches and personal chats between 2 players without letting everyone else know. If you find my posts so difficult to understand, please let me know and I'll be more than happy to send you a complete explanation of what I'm talking about.

I did read your comment fully now please get back to topic
12-24-2013, 10:20 AM
tenchi is on topic! he did/does nothing wrong.