Yeah it will be great
No need for it
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1 Average
Friendly fire
05-08-2015, 01:52 AM
Friendly fire
A mode in which if you attack a friend, you and your friend both will get the damage so it would be a harder game as one miss shot will make you loose.

[Image: 2d1wqgw.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
05-08-2015, 01:59 AM
RE: Friendly fire
Isn't this the opposite of friendly fire, or am I just wrong there, lol, in either matter, no thanks, I don't want a noob ruining my games, though I'm mostly a party person now!

[Image: udpoal868c4.gif]
[Image: lsvmlm8.png]
[Image: Zhp0OLw.jpg]
It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
[Image: ulapdo6b724.gif]
05-08-2015, 03:19 AM
no way, 1 n00b/moron/etc could ruin team even more badly than currently.
05-08-2015, 04:38 AM
Well how exactly will look this attack and how will work and why to attack a friend ? Is enough that if you hit you're team you damage yourself !
That means > Friendly fire is an attack by a military force on friendly forces while attempting to attack the enemy, either by misidentifying the target as hostile, or due to errors or inaccuracy.

[Image: b3r8zp.jpg]
05-08-2015, 05:54 AM
Could make the whole game ruined, even the noobs shoot at themselves.
05-11-2015, 03:02 AM
seen plenty of guests and n00bs who use (read waste) 1st shot to shoot teammate.
05-11-2015, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 01:35 PM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
@egg666 there was this one time I was playing beo2 I had a guest on my team & ALL this person ever did was Hit at me making his health points go down & he kept hitting me EVERY SINGLE round until he hit me again the last time & died. I don't know what year that was or what account I had used when I experienced that DUMB player. But I wouldn't want this to happen again & im preetty sure guests would be NOOBS who liked to hit their own teamates & NOT the enemy

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
05-11-2015, 01:44 PM
Just set games to positive rep only, then no guests!

It's not that I fear in my own self-confidence, it's that the others fear in it.
05-11-2015, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2015 02:24 PM by ☬BlackDragonDrago☢.)
but I thought pos reps still have guests in them... Smiley_Confused because aren't there guests with positive reps?? Smiley_Confused Omg Smiley_Shocked im confused Smiley_Shocked
@Laserbeam im confused like always bbro Smiley_XD.

UPDATED
Oh sorry.... Wow in all my years (I think 2) of playing beo2 you'd think I'd NOTICE these kinds of things : ') : ') : ') Lmfao

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
05-11-2015, 02:15 PM
if a guest has pos rep, it is a fake guest, they have 0 and always will, and plus it does say no guests Smiley_XD

and you are always confused lol