Thread Rating:
  • 17 Votes - 3.82 Average
Scope's Recordings [Video 12 is out!! - 1080p]
03-29-2015, 07:16 AM
RE: Scope's Recordings [UPDATED - 4th video up - 1080p]
Nice videos bro. soon reach to my level man. keep it up Smiley_Smile

[Image: sYP7d99.png] Never ever gonna be afraid of a man cus a man I am.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
03-29-2015, 10:58 PM
hello,
it's nice to see people still improve theirs skill, my favourite jumping jack part 3 2:12, i have one hint for you, try more shoots without wallsSmiley_Smile
anyway good job keep it up

03-30-2015, 05:19 AM
(03-29-2015 07:16 AM)AmiiRo ( Sir.Ro ) Wrote:  Nice videos bro. soon reach to my level man. keep it up Smiley_Smile

Thanks Amiiro <3 haha I can only dream Smiley_Wink

(03-29-2015 10:37 AM)Shadow Wrote:  loved the hit at 3:00

simply flawless

Thanks Shadow glad you liked it bud!

(03-29-2015 10:58 PM)Console.Write("FirstaidkiT") Wrote:  hello,
it's nice to see people still improve theirs skill, my favourite jumping jack part 3 2:12, i have one hint for you, try more shoots without wallsSmiley_Smile
anyway good job keep it up

Thanks Kit. I loved that shot too! Yeah I do play a lot without walls when I 1v1, but I never usually record it. I will add some of that to the next video, thanks for the tip Smiley_Smile
04-12-2015, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 11:34 PM by Gooner.)
Hopefully this doesn't count as a necropost, didn't see the thread until now e.e Classy shots as always Scope! Loving the song choices, especially the first one with Time in a Bottle. Love that song. I'm with Vex, loved that grenade launcher shot. Takes insane creativity to come up with that one.

(03-24-2015 03:17 AM)Crocovip88 Wrote:  Nice shots bud , im happy to see many players improved on that game and keep playng it. Keep it up flaw Smiley_Smile

Nah he was always that good cx I remember when we first played over a year ago with Deposit and Tee, it was the same thing. Not to mention last Summer when Random Grav came out, Scope just never boasts on the forums so no one knows just how good he actually is, but the people who have played with him will know. Some awesome shots from Burn and Vex as usual in there too, good work Scope! Smiley_BigGrin

[Image: Goon.gif]
04-14-2015, 09:46 PM
How will I make videos same way like no-link? Some other way than download them on imgur, tinypic etc..?

04-16-2015, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2015 09:41 AM by HARDSCOPEYOURMOM.)
(04-12-2015 11:34 PM)Gooner Wrote:  Hopefully this doesn't count as a necropost, didn't see the thread until now e.e Classy shots as always Scope! Loving the song choices, especially the first one with Time in a Bottle. Love that song. I'm with Vex, loved that grenade launcher shot. Takes insane creativity to come up with that one.

Nah he was always that good cx I remember when we first played over a year ago with Deposit and Tee, it was the same thing. Not to mention last Summer when Random Grav came out, Scope just never boasts on the forums so no one knows just how good he actually is, but the people who have played with him will know. Some awesome shots from Burn and Vex as usual in there too, good work Scope! Smiley_BigGrin

Thanks Goooooooner Smiley_BigGrin I love that song too especially in the x-men quicksilver scene! and the grenade launcher shot, I was like "hmmm I wonder if this can work?" Like most projectiles with high wind close to the wall, if you explode above there head it will hit the wall and drop right on them so I figured if I could explode it a little before him I could get close to 40!

I'm glad you think I'm good man! I pride myself in my ability to learn quicker than most people and I figured Random Gravity and Wind would help me get better as quickly as possible. Vex and Burn are real beast. I probably have even better shots from them, but its hard for me to sort through all the footage so usually when I go back I just look at the shots I took and unfortunately with that method I miss some of their better shots.

Anyway I miss you man! <3 Next time you get on, come to the EoD chat cause I'd love to play some games with you Smiley_Smile

(04-14-2015 09:46 PM)[DEW™] Eeliolio Wrote:  How will I make videos same way like no-link? Some other way than download them on imgur, tinypic etc..?

Like this Eeliolio, you just copy the youtube link and click this button. Then you click the youtube button and paste the link. Hope this helps.

[Image: 2d26fr.png]

or you can use this [video=youtube]put link here[/video]
it's the same thing
04-16-2015, 11:52 PM
RE: Scope's Recordings
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

04-17-2015, 12:22 AM
very nice shots Smiley_BigGrin keep it up Smiley_Wink

Long live Jahseh
04-17-2015, 04:29 PM
New video up guys! Video #5. Hope you all like it.

(04-16-2015 11:52 PM)[DEW™] Eeliolio Wrote:  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

no problem bud! good luck with the videos.

(04-17-2015 12:22 AM)Zeus123 or Zak500 Wrote:  very nice shots Smiley_BigGrin keep it up Smiley_Wink

Thanks man! I'm glad you liked it Smiley_Smile
04-18-2015, 05:17 AM
RE: Scope's Recordings [Video 5 up!!! - 1080p]
(the last shot took him all 3 snipers)

watch my moment of fame at 4:11 because that's gg tier

u hardscope no juan but urelf!11!

[Image: giphy.gif]
"A lie told often enough becomes the truth." - Vladimir Lenin