Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 2.4 Average
The Sticky Dynamite
04-14-2015, 02:15 AM
The Sticky Dynamite
This idea is basically the dynamite.

The concept is we all love that moment when it is your time to shine, is to throw the dynamite but the player is in a difficult part of the map. Like this...

[Image: 3UVqoOU.png]

As you see it will either go OVER the player or If you are really unlucky roll down that skull island.

So the conclusion is too use the sticky dynamite.

[Image: 0CnDuuF.png]
The blue stuff is STICKY.

When you throw the dynamite it flys to the player in which, If it hits any terrain it will freeze in that path and continue to count down from five.

If it hits a player it does the same thing and sticks to the player.

Total damage=24

Any suggestions or changes I make just comment what they should be!

[Image: UMMZ3dC.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-14-2015, 02:43 AM
RE: The Sticky Dynamite
First off, that is not a hard position at all. You can easily hit an egg from there with any impact weapon.

Second, this is actually a great idea.
04-14-2015, 02:45 AM
(04-14-2015 02:43 AM)Grim-Cat Wrote:  First off, that is not a hard position at all. You can easily hit an egg from there with any impact weapon.

Second, this is actually a great idea.

I know you could use a easy weapon to kill the player, but just as an example.

and thank you. I got the idea from Gta V

04-14-2015, 03:23 AM
so like homing cluster grenade but with dynamite?
04-14-2015, 03:38 AM
(04-14-2015 03:23 AM)egg666 Wrote:  so like homing cluster grenade but with dynamite?

Nope, it's not homing, if you miss it will stick to the terrain. He clearly said that.
04-14-2015, 03:42 AM (This post was last modified: 04-14-2015 03:42 AM by DeathTheKid.)
Great idea, actually what they can make is, every weapon that doesn't explode on impact can have a stick option, when u choose a grenade (or dynamite whaeva), there can be a button and if u click it, it will say that stick is on, but you can only use it like once or twice.

[Image: e99edc168a.jpg]
You shall be cut down... 雲散霧消 (i also got a Pentakill that game, but sshshsshh don't tell anyone)
04-14-2015, 05:02 AM
Wow lil bro this is a great idea Smiley_ThumbsUp I like it Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_Smile.

[Image: 28sy9oz.jpg]
04-14-2015, 05:22 AM
(04-14-2015 03:42 AM)DeathTheKid Wrote:  Great idea, actually what they can make is, every weapon that doesn't explode on impact can have a stick option, when u choose a grenade (or dynamite whaeva), there can be a button and if u click it, it will say that stick is on, but you can only use it like once or twice.

Good idea but highly unlikely to be a effect they will add but who knows with the Donkins they make weapons like "the fridge"

(04-14-2015 03:23 AM)egg666 Wrote:  so like homing cluster grenade but with dynamite?

Absolutely not, If you read the thread a bit more clearly or it was my bad grammar which ever way basically where ever it hits it sticks too!

(04-14-2015 05:02 AM)GoldenNightmareDragon Wrote:  Wow lil bro this is a great idea Smiley_ThumbsUp I like it Smiley_BigGrin Smiley_Smile.

Thank you!

04-14-2015, 06:34 AM
This is an interesting suggestion. It would require the player's aim to be fairly accurate over long distances, as well.

[Image: jXtvKC8.png]
04-14-2015, 01:23 PM
Seems like a great idea. Quick clarification though: Is all of it sticky, or just one side?

[Image: imageedit_24_8034754376_zps5llmzfdb.gif]