Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Things that could be added
02-22-2015, 06:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-22-2015 06:54 AM by Egactly.)
Things that could be added
The Things That Could Be Added

• The weapons from the new dragon shells, could be "testable"?
  • The new weapons from the new dragon shells, could be added to the stash shop?
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
02-22-2015, 07:08 AM
RE: Things that could be added
And also the weapons from all the other shells. If they're going to make the dragon weapons testable then they should do the same to all the other weapons that come with some of the shells.
02-22-2015, 07:18 AM
(02-22-2015 07:08 AM)Gothic Demon Wrote:  And also the weapons from all the other shells. If they're going to make the dragon weapons testable then they should do the same to all the other weapons that come with some of the shells.

oh yeah. i forgot all about the other shells lol
02-22-2015, 07:23 AM
From what i seen most of those expensive shells aren't strong. hasbrien takes 10 and toxic damage, eggles takes 18, alien takes 45, meteor takes about 55 max (rarely), red dragon takes about 15 plus fire damage, ice i think it takes 5 from what i heard, and black dragon takes 3,3,3,3,3 and throws people way which sucks since it cost 50$ (not sure how many 3s)

Xp[Image: y058U7K.png]
kills lost my spot
wins[Image: Qecxi5Y.png]
02-22-2015, 07:23 AM
The stash shop? That's not a bad idea.
02-22-2015, 08:42 AM
no dragon weapons cant be on stash, if the huge mistake of giving a huge and massive impact over the terrain and heal, just for buying a pay to win, now the idea of just imagine those weapons added into the stash will kill the game, .

its a fact that for now theres not even a minimum of skill of need to aim on the game, with te new weapons from dragons turns worst, so no not supported, and none of the premium weapons(the ones wit comes with shells) shold be on stash.

why ppl dont think before make a suggestion?

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
02-22-2015, 08:56 AM
I agree with troll2, I really dont think dragon weps should be stash. Trying them out would be nice so you know which one to buy but thats about it.

[Image: Graveyard2_zpsiblhpzhq.png]
02-22-2015, 09:32 AM
Star I think they should add 1v2
I think they should add 1 versus two.
How i think it should work is that the guy with the highest level in the lobby should get put on the self team and the two lower level guys get put on the double team. The guy on the solo team starts out with 100 health and the guys on the double team gets 50 health.[/align][/size]
02-22-2015, 09:45 AM
So that just makes it easier for the higher level since he can hide inside of the other teammates shell.
03-10-2015, 05:20 AM
50 health ain't much, if high level player has big boom then depending map player could deal 30 dmg to opponents and with dfa that single player could basically kill 1 of opponents or just kill 1 opponent with whirly or some pack weapon.