Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3 Average
Bryas's Suggestions
01-20-2015, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2015 01:09 AM by [StB™] bryas.)
Bryas's Suggestions
Game Modes

2v1
We have 1v1v1 and 1v1v1v1, why there isn't 2v1? The 1 player will have only 50 HP more, like you put the settings 100 HP both players will have 100 HP and the 1 player will have 150.
No Seeking Egg Missile
Just like the title, no seeking missiles in a game.

Weapons

Portal Gun
Portal Gun can be used on your own egg or the enemy's egg, you shot your enemy and will be under him blue circle just like the game, then you shot where you want the enemy to go and he will appear there.[Not affected with wind]

Invisible Poison
It can used on your own egg or your teammates egg, it will let the eggs invisible for 2 turns.

Falling Piano
It will be like the the Air Strike you shoot your enemy and the piano will fall from the sky it take 15 damage and let him in a prison like the Dirt Bomb.[Not affected with wind]

Other
To Deal With Quiters:When people leave games in the middle of the match there should be something to let them stay to have the kills, i played 6 matches today and it was 1v1 all quit in the middle of the game.
Find all posts by this user
01-20-2015, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2015 10:57 PM by EeliolioQuitted.)
RE: Bryas's Suggestions
good Idea! I support. Smiley_ThumbsUp Smiley_Red Smiley_Thing

I was also Thinkin dat hikh ravity Smiley_ThumbsUp

Warn the author for this post
01-21-2015, 01:20 AM
2vs1: It would take at least 200 HP for this mode to work. I think it could be fun.

High gravity: I personally hate this, because it feels like it would be lame having it cut off your range all the time. Not many would enjoy this.

Portal gun: Copyright issues. However if this were a real weapon it would be fun, I am just wandering where you are supposed to shoot it after you have hit an enemy.

[Image: 2cq0inq.jpg]
01-21-2015, 01:33 AM
(01-21-2015 01:20 AM)Smashed Wrote:  Portal gun: Copyright issues. However if this were a real weapon it would be fun, I am just wandering where you are supposed to shoot it after you have hit an enemy.
When you hit the enemy, shot at the place you want him to go too. It don't do damage anyway.
And i searched on Google about it and saw this:[Image: OSQlNiu.png]
01-21-2015, 01:39 AM
I can think of many situations where a portal gun would be useful..

But if it didn't take off any life, then your opponent could use it on himself?

[Image: tumblr_o39stsESVH1uwgbtpo1_540.png]
01-21-2015, 01:47 AM
(01-20-2015 10:52 PM)[StB™] bryas Wrote:  Portal Gun
Portal Gun can be used on your own egg or the other egg
That is answer for your question, and Portal can be useful without doing damage like the teleport it's very good weapon and it have no damage.
01-21-2015, 01:58 AM
Oh, I see..

It is a very nice suggestion, but we already have the regular teleport, mass teleport, and the atomiser.
So I doubt that it will be put into the game.....

[Image: tumblr_o39stsESVH1uwgbtpo1_540.png]
01-21-2015, 05:13 AM
portal gun could be abused by teleporting enemy into hole although same thing with switcher that if is in hole then shoots opponent with switcher and now roles are reversed.
01-21-2015, 08:51 AM
High gravity: you simply can't hit a target that is too far. With the highest gravity settings, leaving all other settings at their defaults, you can't reach one end of the screen from the other one, even with a 45° full power shot.

2v1: could be fun, why not? (also, if you add 2v1, why not 3v2?)

Portal gun: again, copyright issues, can't be added.

01-21-2015, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-21-2015 09:44 AM by Sir. Ploppington.)
I think the uneven teams could be kind of fun to mess around with. I'm not sure how much I'd stick with it, but I'd definitely try it. Why not? As long as the health for both sides is ultimately equal (ie: 2v1, 2 eggs of 100 health, 1 egg of 200. Or 3v2, 3 eggs of 100, 2 eggs of 150). And then there's the factor of different levels of health in pro. It might be a bit complex to work that type of health in... but hmmm its an interesting idea.

[Image: MA97x2h.png]
YOU MUST CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL PYLONS.