Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
trolls, trolls & trolls - KICK PLAYER FUNCTION FOR GAME HOST
12-13-2014, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2014 02:37 PM by bmxmar.)
trolls, trolls & trolls - KICK PLAYER FUNCTION FOR GAME HOST
so i'm really mad right now with the Donkin brothers, and i'm tired of playing bad eggs, really!

i'm begging for months to introduce a function to kick players out of the game!
damn trolls i hate them, why must we argue with that for so long time?
we argued in BEO1 all the years and now in BEO2?
WHY? a game should be fun dont you think ?

the report function is useless when a guy does 3 games in a row damage to his team . i leave the game and he enters again and again ! What is wrong with this guys ? thats sucks. the game becomes more and more frustrating and more and more trolls are on !

i play for 2 years now, played BEO1 as a pro and bought al the packs and so on... in BEO2 also have bought a lot!

when BEO2 came out i was unhappy cause of the missing level editor in, but hey the Donkins must eat and drink too, thats the way it goes, so now you have to buy the levels. Well if the game is now more commercial then the first one, then i guess i have the right to expect a game thats more fun and less arguing right?

So please ! Introduce for the game host a kick player function! Its not the sense of a game to argue daily about stupid trolls right?
See it as a christmas wish! Thanks 4 reading!

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
12-13-2014, 02:38 PM
RE: trolls, trolls & trolls - KICK PLAYER FUNCTION FOR GAME HOST
It has been brought up many, many times, and some of the variations have actually been reasonable. Unfortunately though, it's still seen as a large risk with a great potential for abuse.

I'd actually like it to be implemented, I agree the report feature is quite useless.
However, at the same time, I'm not that bothered by it. I'm not going to stop playing the game just because it doesn't happen.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
12-13-2014, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2014 06:54 PM by Zuko.)
If there is a troll in your team trying to screw you up, just dirt bomb him, that's what I do. LOL.
12-13-2014, 07:11 PM
(12-13-2014 06:52 PM)Zuko Wrote:  If there is a troll in your team trying to screw you up, just dirt bomb him, that's what I do. LOL.

And what If you don't have any dirt bombs...?

[Image: Rt0F8O4.gif]
12-13-2014, 07:32 PM
Easy use stash Smiley_BigGrin and if you don't have stash just kill your self Smiley_XD
12-13-2014, 08:57 PM
(12-13-2014 07:32 PM)[StB™] bryas Wrote:  Easy use stash Smiley_BigGrin and if you don't have stash just kill your self Smiley_XD

Well that's a bit harsh! -- Owait

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
12-13-2014, 09:03 PM
(12-13-2014 08:57 PM)Seshomaru Wrote:  
(12-13-2014 07:32 PM)[StB™] bryas Wrote:  Easy use stash Smiley_BigGrin and if you don't have stash just kill your self Smiley_XD

Well that's a bit harsh! -- Owait

You, saying that "kill yourself" is harsh? Smiley_Tongue

12-13-2014, 11:26 PM
Yeah i've seen these kind of people that just troll..

A votekick option would be usefull so all the players can vote..
If a guy from red team is trolling one can start a votekick so both teams vote..The problem would only be morons from other team would vote no so they could win...
12-15-2014, 11:18 PM
I agree. Hate it when noobs come in talking about "noob no life you spend money on cheap creds" when they lose and then they QUIT the game. Then noobs Tell my I suck WHEN THEY keep hitting themselves. But I also disagree because some boosters in 1v1 will kick out pros to get noobs. therefore I suggest this option to be used ounce every hour (or less) to prevent stuff like this

[Image: aSL4oH2.png]
12-15-2014, 11:42 PM
Here's the problem. Let's say that there's a game set up, you go in and oh boy, everyone's a lower level player. Guess what happens, you get kicked for no reason. You join another game, everyone's a higher level this time and...oh no, you're kicked again because they want a "pro" lobby. You keep trying and trying, and the same thing keeps happening again and again. Then you come on here and say that the kick option needs to be removed because you and others can't play any matches.

It wouldn't matter because the trolls will just kick everyone (instead of hitting their teammates) and nobody would be able to play. A kick option, when used properly is great, but it's been proven time and time again that the BEO community, as a whole, is NOT mature enough to handle it. It's been proven by player behavior in game (e.g. the language used in chats) and by several people on the forums.

I would rather deal with them hitting their teammates and quitting instead of having to pray for a lobby that will play matches.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
Thread Closed