Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Picture Limit?
11-28-2013, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 11:49 AM by Goodkid.)
Picture Limit?
Hey guys, I was browsing around earlier when I came across a comment that said you are limited to 10 pictures per post.

Is this true? As an artist, I need to know, because in situations like the egg design competition, I may have more than 10 designs to upload.

So, is there a limit on pictures per post? If so, what is it?
(To be clear, I upload pictures with [IMG] codes through tinypic).

I'm really only looking for an answer from an admin or mod, or someone who knows exactly the answer to my question for a fact. I don't need answers like "I don't know", "I think so", or "Yes, I was wondering this too".

Thanks Smiley_Smile

"Inside this shell there's a prison cell." -Jon Foreman
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
11-28-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Picture Limit?
I don't know, I think so, I was just wondering about this...Lol just kidding

You DO realize this has not been implemented right yet, yes?
It's still merely a suggestion. Unless the posting limit is made real, I don't see any reason to worry...

[Image: jv1x8x.png]
11-28-2013, 11:02 PM
Just checked and yes we do appear to have a 10 image limit per post. IF we do another egg design competition we will have to reconsider that I suppose but it will stay for now. As you may remember the last egg design competition didn't go down too well so we're not rushing to do another one (plus we have loads of egg designs that aren't released yet which we plan to do first). We have some cool ideas for some other competitions though.

[Image: RobSig01.png][Image: RobSig02.png][Image: RobSig03.png][Image: RobSig04.png]
11-28-2013, 11:10 PM
Whoops! My bad, then...Sorry for saying the wrong thing, guess only the admins truly know...

[Image: jv1x8x.png]