Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.6 Average
Who is the best player in BEO2?
09-29-2014, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 06:40 AM by HARDSCOPEYOURMOM.)
Who is the best player in BEO2?
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU POST ON THIS THREAD.

I don't know if this has been done before, but a lot of the time I wonder who is the most skilled player in the game. In my opinion, if you only play one type of setting or game mode then you shouldn't be on the list, but then again that is just my opinion some people probably have a different idea of what skill means. My idea if skill, is a player that can do very well in any setting.

I think this is a good way to spread awareness of very skilled or under-appreciated players.

So let's play a game, name the top 5 players you can think of, in order, with regard to skill. (1 being the best) If you can't think of 5 that's no big deal just do what you can!

Please only name active players and please remember that what people say will be their opinions so if you disagree with their list then keep it to yourself or just make a list that you think is more accurate.

Also don't name yourself, because nobody likes a bragger. Smiley_Wink

PLEASE ONLY WRITE DOWN THE NAMES AND THE NUMBERS. To be clear I don't need to know your reasoning, or why you think your list is better than someone. All I'm asking for is 5 names, nothing more.

For example
1) Best Player
2) Second best
3) Third best
4) Fourth best
5) Fifth best

Plz only post here if you're going to write names. I don't need anyone telling me that there is no such thing as skill or that this is a pointless post. If you don't like the thread, no one is forcing you to post here. Smiley_Smile Thanks guys!
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
09-29-2014, 06:09 AM
RE: Who is the best player in BEO2?
1.DABENNER
2.DABENNER
3.DABENNER
4.DABENNER
5.Cheaty
09-29-2014, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 06:14 AM by DiveBomber.)
http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...=best+play

Threads like this usually cause issues and or fights on the forum, as said in the topic above. I'll just give you a fair warning at a possible problem that is to come, as they say, history repeats itself.

As for the topic..

- It isn't a name based type thing, one player is good while the other lacks/
- Everyone can learn the way of the game, the people who choose to learn are the ones successful in the long run. (This applies not just to the game)
- People view skill differently, meaning there is no true answer to the question. (I.E skill has many definitions, and skill is based on mental and physical ability, if you can max out to your own abilities, that can be capable to be "skilled")
- The game isn't mainly based on competition, that is why there is no main vocal point on skill, the game is for fun, and fun is in different aspect for each person.
09-29-2014, 06:15 AM
(09-29-2014 06:09 AM)DiveBomber Wrote:  http://www.badeggsonline.com/beo2-forum/...=best+play

Threads like this usually cause issues and or fights on the forum, as said in the topic above. I'll just give you a fair warning at a possible problem that is to come, as they say, history repeats itself.

As for the topic, It isn't a name based type thing, one player is good while the other lacks, everyone can learn the way of the game, it's just the people that choose to en devour it are the ones who are the most successful, people view skill differently, meaning there is no true answer to the question, but the game isn't mainly based on competition, that is why there is no main vocal point on skill, the game is for fun, and fun is in different aspect for each person.

Thank you for the heads up! Smiley_Smile Yeah I never actually noticed that thread! Must've been all the spam hehe. Well I think maybe I can edit my first post in an attempt to keep the arguments to a minimum.
09-29-2014, 06:15 AM
(09-29-2014 06:09 AM)DaBenner Wrote:  1.DABENNER
2.DABENNER
3.DABENNER
4.DABENNER
5.Cheaty

Ya he's right Dabenner Dabest Smiley_Rich

[Image: xnsniw.png]
09-29-2014, 06:18 AM
In my opinion, there is no best player in BEO2. there are so many settings. And just because you can beat every one in one setting. doesn't mean that you are going to be able to beat every one in every type of setting. Unless you have a program or you do math like some of the users here do. And even they are not the best in BEO2.
09-29-2014, 06:19 AM
Him.

I will never understand why you people need to ask others about who is the best, and who isn't.

So, I will just quote myself from a similar thread that was made before.

(07-29-2014 01:32 AM)This Is Fun Wrote:  Seriously? There is no need for a thread like this.. Do you seriously need to ask others to tell you who the top players are? People will just name those players they like. How many times do we have to say this? There can't be best players. It does not work like that. Everyone losses and wins.. But it does not prove how good someone is. In such game like BEO it's impossible to say who are the top players. First of all, what you will hear is people naming their friends. Let's say "Batman" is the best player in this game (Again, there is no best player, and this is just an example!), but you really hate this "Batman" guy for some reason, would you ever name him as the best player? No, no you won't.

There is no need for threads like these, because you will never hear the real answer. If you really are into finding out who the best players are, then go and play with everyone, decide who the best are and keep it to yourself.

[Image: 2dgly6v.png]
09-29-2014, 06:21 AM
I would say the best player is Tabby and her hacks but apart from that it's DaBenner DaDingleberry who is DaBest of course. Smiley_Nod and if you're really interested ThisIsNoob is the noobest noob in the history of noobs.

[Image: Navel.gif]
09-29-2014, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 06:28 AM by HARDSCOPEYOURMOM.)
(09-29-2014 06:19 AM)This Is Fun Wrote:  Him.

I will never understand why you people need to ask others about who is the best, and who isn't.

So, I will just quote myself from a similar thread that was made before.

(07-29-2014 01:32 AM)This Is Fun Wrote:  Seriously? There is no need for a thread like this.. Do you seriously need to ask others to tell you who the top players are? People will just name those players they like. How many times do we have to say this? There can't be best players. It does not work like that. Everyone losses and wins.. But it does not prove how good someone is. In such game like BEO it's impossible to say who are the top players. First of all, what you will hear is people naming their friends. Let's say "Batman" is the best player in this game (Again, there is no best player, and this is just an example!), but you really hate this "Batman" guy for some reason, would you ever name him as the best player? No, no you won't.

There is no need for threads like these, because you will never hear the real answer. If you really are into finding out who the best players are, then go and play with everyone, decide who the best are and keep it to yourself.

I respect your opinion Fun! My views differ from yours though. I think it's important to know who the best is so we can all have a chance to play with the best. I also think that if a name comes up a significant amount of times it is likely that this player is very skilled. Anyways thanks for your input, I'm sure you aren't the only one who is thinking that!
09-29-2014, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 06:52 AM by Vexis.)
I was going to say something but 'DiveBomber' said it already, probably better than I could have. Just putting my tiny piece of input. I 100% agree with what DiveBomber said. There's no need to reiterate more.

*EDIT*
Editing post to include names per request of Hardscope. Seriously man that's one hell of a name.

(these are in no particular order)

In all honesty, in the entire game the toughest people I've ever faced against.
(as croco said depends on the game modes but I'm not going to list them with the people i'll name)

Navel - beat the dog crap out of me in the tournament. I've worked hard to improve on my shortcomings since then.

Cheatyface - wherever he is. He's beast. The beastest of the beastest, ALMOST more beast than DaBeast Benn Benn.

left2burn - when he wants to be he is a serious force to be reckoned with

gooner - one word, strategy. Playing against him is like playing chess. Have to try to stay one step ahead of him. And that's not easy.

Flawless A.K.A. Boomheadshot - taught me how to do things I hadn't even attempted to realize in the game. Definitely one for the books.

Tabby - first time I've ever hung my head in pathetic shame for the beatdown she gave me one time. She probably doesn't even remember.

I know there are a lot more people I know with really, really good skills. But it is too many to name. The names I have named are people who have really made me feel a good butt whooping.

Thread Closed