• 0 Votes - 0 Average
WHY IS THE FORUM DEAD
08-07-2014, 11:18 AM
WHY IS THE FORUM DEAD
why is no one posting now a days Smiley_Sad

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
08-07-2014, 11:51 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 11:53 AM by troll2.)
RE: WHY IS THE FORUM DEAD
well the forum is not dead, but the low quality of threads that 90%+ of members post make ppl lost the interest in keep posting or contribute to forum.

also lots of members are being bumping threads, so makes an illusion that no one post.

but we still have a few nice threads to read or reply on game discussion or suggestions, the other subforums well what can i say.

Yes this forum need a little bit more participation, but our members have the biggest lack of interest in participate or have a better forum.

and for last a huge amount of members are into vacations trips, so makes the forum even more slow

so wait til summer ends, and everyone returs from break, and the forum will return to normality

[Image: 2a5wymd.gif]
08-07-2014, 12:59 PM
but summer is the best time to post bcuz no school so post all day qq

[Image: yCwrqwV.jpg]
08-07-2014, 01:19 PM
The half of the world that is in summer may not have school, but you have to remember somethings about the season, Hawk. As Troll said, people are going on family vacations. This means that most people won't be getting on at all in order to spend time with their family. If they do get on, a tablet is going to be the easiest to move around with, but not very convenient to post/reply to threads with. For others, such as myself, we've recently graduated and either need to prepare for college or find a job to pay back our loans from college. Another thing that people will often do is try to get in some extra hours at work to earn more money for the upcoming (Western) holidays. That is time that would otherwise also be spent posting to the forums and/or playing the game. During the "school year" (quotes for those of us no longer in school), people generally have more time and reason to be online. Reasons such as classwork for students, which is almost always completed online or with help from internet resources and then the working adults who will bring some work home with them that they couldn't complete in the office are both great excuses to get on here and make posts/suggestions and just take a break to refresh themselves from what they were doing before.

[Image: Tenchi2_zps0626348d.png]
08-07-2014, 01:29 PM
i think the forum will again back to track if donkins launch any compettition
cauz it has the highest veiws and people love to participate in dat

CAN U MAKE A SIGNATURE FOR ME
08-07-2014, 06:30 PM
yes sometimes the forum dead
cause all of members like to post comment
not thread
thank you
(verybadboy)Smiley_Reaper
08-09-2014, 08:48 PM
I'm not too surprised that this forum isn't very lively.
Most people just play the games without regards to forums, unless something beneficial is on there...

Whilst there are useful guides here and there seem to be some competitions, it's not really anything worth noting actively.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
08-09-2014, 09:04 PM
There doesn't seem to be many active members here... that's the first impression I get
08-09-2014, 09:05 PM
(08-09-2014 09:04 PM)Inuyasha Wrote:  There doesn't seem to be many active members here... that's the first impression I get

Content is always the underlying factor.

[Image: tumblr_md962k302i1rk2qtwo1_500.gif]
08-09-2014, 09:07 PM
(08-09-2014 09:05 PM)Seshomaru Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 09:04 PM)Inuyasha Wrote:  There doesn't seem to be many active members here... that's the first impression I get

Content is always the underlying factor.

Little content means little new members which means little new content which means... you get it