Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
skipping turns
04-24-2014, 10:44 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014 10:45 AM by wildmut.)
skipping turns
ok so i was playing 3v3 with all my pals then near the end of the game it was down to 3 ppl left and only 2 ppl where able to make a move and the 1 guy WASNT ABLE TO GO his turn kept being skipped then when 1 guy died and there was ony 2 ppl left (including the guy who's turns got skipped)it said Game finished and the guy still had like 31 hp left so the game ended with 2 ppl on the battlefield (on seperate teams) so his turn got skipped like 20 times

i had no idea how this happened but in all fairness it was a little funny to see my friend complaining about how he will not get his xp now but i really hope this dosent happen again especialy to me

thnx

[Image: VFFqza0.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
04-29-2014, 03:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2014 03:38 AM by Ctulhu.)
RE: skipping turns
You can skip your turn at the left side next to your name. (some people shot you with mud bomb and if you don't have the ideal weapon you need to skip turn). ( I hate that weapon) By the way I think that should be resolved so people can skip turns for for example 15 times in 1 game.

[Image: 2usyiko.jpg]
04-29-2014, 05:17 AM
(04-29-2014 03:26 AM)MeTaLLiuM Wrote:  You can skip your turn at the left side next to your name. (some people shot you with mud bomb and if you don't have the ideal weapon you need to skip turn). ( I hate that weapon) By the way I think that should be resolved so people can skip turns for for example 15 times in 1 game.

he didnt even get a turn to skip it it just went right to the next player

[Image: VFFqza0.gif]
04-30-2014, 01:59 AM
Yeah, I believe you because a lot of bugs are going on in beo2 these times, Don't know how but just happens.
Almost half forums is full of bugs (Just kidding Smiley_XD)

[Image: 2usyiko.jpg]