Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
Multiple players in practice mode and input box for wind selection.
04-02-2015, 01:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2015 01:40 AM by Vexis.)
RE: Multiple players in practice mode.
(03-28-2015 01:11 PM)HARDSCOPEYOURMOM Wrote:  Also, I think in practice mode you should have an input box where you can select the wind conditions and gravity levels. I know if you click it, it randomly selects another number, but sometimes i'm trying to get the wind to 100 and it takes me like 100+ tries which can be very annoying. It would be much easier and faster if I could just pick the wind speed and gravity I want.

Amen. That is the most terribly irritating thing ever. I got to where i would count how many times it would take me to get to the selected number. I went 126 clicks before i got the wind i wanted.

As far as the idea, yeah as troll said it has been suggested before; and as before i highly approve. Though it wasn't explained quite as well. I hadn't even considered the need for control over the multiple practice so that everyone doesn't fire at once. But if everyone fires at once other than lag it's not that big of a deal.

(03-28-2015 01:11 PM)HARDSCOPEYOURMOM Wrote:  Yes, I understand sometimes sentences and paragraphs can be very long, but when you like to be thorough sometimes it is necessary. For some people it might be painfully long, but when making a suggestion I like to have as much information as possible. I appreciate the input though. Smiley_Smile

He'd have a heart attack if he tried to read the First Post of the EoD thread.

@troll2
Are you suggesting some sort of Campaign mode within the game then?

Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post

Messages In This Thread
RE: Multiple players in practice mode. - Vexis - 04-02-2015 01:39 AM