Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
Multiple players in practice mode and input box for wind selection.
03-28-2015, 01:11 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 08:15 AM by HARDSCOPEYOURMOM.)
Multiple players in practice mode and input box for wind selection.
I don't know if this has ever been suggested and I'm not about to scroll through all the threads to see.

I think practice mode is extremely important for players to figure out how to get maximum or high damage with each weapon(especially if you play wind.) There has been so many times when I am trying to tell someone how they can execute a shot and get maximum or almost maximum damage, but it is too hard to explain most times.

I think since there is a lot of team work involved in this game there should be an option to have multiple players in practice mode. This could be extremely helpful for people that are in a clan together so they can teach each other shots and help their members get better. Also, it would just be cool if you could show your friends a new way to shoot a gun when you figure it out. In a game with wind and gravity it can take a very long time to get the necessary conditions for a shot with certain weapons. It is much faster in practice mode when you can keep changing the wind and gravity. I think it would be helpful to the game if there could be an option to put 2 or 3 players in a practice mode.

I know it would be hard because, in practice, would everyone be able to shoot at all times or what? And also what weapons will the weapon wheel pull up? But I think if you put the host of the lobby in control of who can shoot it could work. Then the host can just pick the wind, gravity, and whose turn it is to shoot and that player can shoot until the host picks someone else. Also you would want to make it to where everyone can use the guns that the host has bought or unlocked. I guess also you can just give everyone the guns that they have, but personally I think if, for instance, the host has a dragon weapon then everyone in the practice lobby should be able to use it.

Also, I think in practice mode you should have an input box where you can select the wind conditions and gravity levels. I know if you click it, it randomly selects another number, but sometimes i'm trying to get the wind to 100 and it takes me like 100+ tries which can be very annoying. It would be much easier and faster if I could just pick the wind speed and gravity I want.

Thank you and I hope this will be considered for the game.
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post

Messages In This Thread
Multiple players in practice mode and input box for wind selection. - HARDSCOPEYOURMOM - 03-28-2015 01:11 PM