Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.6 Average
Who is the best player in BEO2?
09-29-2014, 06:04 AM (This post was last modified: 09-29-2014 06:40 AM by HARDSCOPEYOURMOM.)
Who is the best player in BEO2?
PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE YOU POST ON THIS THREAD.

I don't know if this has been done before, but a lot of the time I wonder who is the most skilled player in the game. In my opinion, if you only play one type of setting or game mode then you shouldn't be on the list, but then again that is just my opinion some people probably have a different idea of what skill means. My idea if skill, is a player that can do very well in any setting.

I think this is a good way to spread awareness of very skilled or under-appreciated players.

So let's play a game, name the top 5 players you can think of, in order, with regard to skill. (1 being the best) If you can't think of 5 that's no big deal just do what you can!

Please only name active players and please remember that what people say will be their opinions so if you disagree with their list then keep it to yourself or just make a list that you think is more accurate.

Also don't name yourself, because nobody likes a bragger. Smiley_Wink

PLEASE ONLY WRITE DOWN THE NAMES AND THE NUMBERS. To be clear I don't need to know your reasoning, or why you think your list is better than someone. All I'm asking for is 5 names, nothing more.

For example
1) Best Player
2) Second best
3) Third best
4) Fourth best
5) Fifth best

Plz only post here if you're going to write names. I don't need anyone telling me that there is no such thing as skill or that this is a pointless post. If you don't like the thread, no one is forcing you to post here. Smiley_Smile Thanks guys!
Find all posts by this user
Warn the author for this post
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Who is the best player in BEO2? - HARDSCOPEYOURMOM - 09-29-2014 06:04 AM
RE: Who is the best player in BEO2? - Game - 09-29-2014, 06:15 AM
RE: Who is the best player in BEO2? - Slim - 10-06-2014, 06:44 AM
RE: Who is the best player in BEO2? - Slim - 10-08-2014, 09:55 AM